Experimenting / Learning
  • 587 posts
  • Page 38 of 40
AlexCheckMate wrote:
aeronautic
There was a lot more information on Roman Numerals in the spoiler above, but for some reason, it keeps getting deleted.

Can you post it without spoiler? Or send me as a message? I enjoyed reading it. Maybe I can think of the problem (& solve it).
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
I think the problem is an internal issue. It is being worked on.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
aeronautic wrote:
It let me add information today, so it must have been a temporary glitch. I have added in the rest of the info in my previous post.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
latest edit of the The Roman Empire AD: 396
Spoiler (click to show)

100% view
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
Are you going to make a Map Thread for this?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Hey Hoodlum, how are you? I'm practicing drawing mountains with the vectors you provided me with.
I trained so hard to make mountains that I finally decided to draw a map of Nevada!

Please let me know what you think, thanks. ;)
Nevada (click to show)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
God_of_War wrote:
The_Bishop
Hey Hoodlum, how are you? I'm practicing drawing mountains with the vectors you provided me with.
I trained so hard to make mountains that I finally decided to draw a map of Nevada!

Please let me know what you think, thanks. ;)
Nevada (click to show)

Ohh a 9 player map where 6 get the boot before turn 1. Russian roulette map
Hi there!
The_Bishop wrote:
@God_of_War It's a 2-player only, perfectly balanced game-play for head-to-head games.
A guaranteed draw ! ^^ Even if 7 get booted before starting, still it's a guaranteed draw...

Hoodlum didn't reply to my joke so probably he's in a serious mood.
However the real question is: "Is there any progress with the Roman Empire map?"
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
i was having a hard time inputting the map bishop. the capitals placements has me stumped!
lol i have stalled on the roman empire map for now
Hoodlum wrote:
a map of africa. it's scrolly

Spoiler (click to show)

100% view
Virtuosity98 wrote:
This is a thing of beauty!!! I absolutely love the colours :)

I have a few comments/questions, is this going to get its own thread?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
Wow, can I play it?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria