Experimenting / Learning
  • 587 posts
  • Page 39 of 40
Hoodlum wrote:
Matty
Wow, can I play it?

you can actually. it's been input into one of the test maps for a while now as i had tested the gameplay last year
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I'd like to play it as well
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
aeronautic wrote:
That's nice Hood.... very nice.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
a viking map dabble.
Spoiler (click to show)

100% view

`
Cireon wrote:
I really like the looks of this map, but the homelands/settlements mechanic would be something holding me back from playing this map. The main reason for that is that it adds connections across the map that sort of criss-cross and aren't super intuitive. Two territories on this map might be super close through one of those connections, even though distance-wise they are pretty far apart.

But yeah, it looks gorgeous.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Oh that is beautiful!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
The homeland/settlement was an after thought i needed fill in some blank at the bottom right. the minmap didn't fit right.
I tried something different, with this edit a shuffle of the title, and fit a minimap top left

Spoiler (click to show)

100% view
Cireon wrote:
LOVELY
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, it looks really nice!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
classic expanded style
Spoiler (click to show)
100% view
The_Bishop wrote:
Hello there Hoodlum! :) I'm back.
Almost one year later I can say this: it's very nice, but I see it too much as a "modified" style.

Detail: W. Europe--North Africa connection line is missing.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
The_Bishop
Hello there Hoodlum! :) I'm back.
Almost one year later I can say this: it's very nice, but I see it too much as a "modified" style.

Detail: W. Europe--North Africa connection line is missing.
lol forgot i made this. was a play around. welcome back bishop. there is some feedback required on some new maps from other map maker enthusiasts. check netherlands and peugot sounds.
i will get around to adding some feedback at some point
Hoodlum wrote:
just a few experiments with non-classic world layout, while reinstalling and brushing up skills with paint program.
Spoiler (click to show)

Rockbert wrote:
I like the pacific centered one, that's cool!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann