The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 57 of 89
elysium5 wrote:
That's the prize for the tin-foil-hat-12 tournament, alpha211;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
D12 list will be published tomorrow.
From now on I will attempt to publish a new list and get the D12 game started and finished every month.
I'm going to standardise the set-up of the D12 games to make it quicker to organise. We will use all of the 9p maps in alphabetical order, so:
Atlantis, Baltic Sea, Italia, NYC, Texas, Westeros, World Double, World Ex, World Inverted (and repeat)
also, the set-up will vary each time in this order:
DM, Assassination, DM, Caps, DM, Domination, DM etc
If a set-up doesn't work well with a particular map, we'll skip that set-up and move to DM.
Feedback always welcome.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi wrote:
The new D12 list is available here

Congratulations to all, especially the players who have made the top 12 - it's always good to see new faces.
If you're not in the top 12 but you want to check how close you were to making it you can go to the full list

As my previous post suggested, the D12 game this month will be Atlantis, Deathmatch. Always increasing, always no fog. I'll send iPM invites out to the first 9. Reply quick if you want a seat at the table.
maafi wrote:
Here is the D12 list for April. Congratulations to all those who made the 12 this month.

The new D12 game this month will be Baltic Sea, caps. I’ll start the game and send invites out. Good luck everyone,
maafi wrote:
Sorry, can’t read my own notes, the game this month is Assassination.
Jimi wrote:
Good luck everyone, hope to see you again on May :)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
maafi wrote:
Congratulations to slackbatter - our new D12 Dominator :)
maafi wrote:
New D12 list will be published soon.
slackbatter wrote:
No time for me to savor the stars huh?

Yeah, I'd rather start battling again anyway...keep 'em coming!
Jimi wrote:
Slack is like messi but the risk messi :)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Jimi
Slack is like messi but the risk messi :)
Except when he cant capitalise on a 3 goal advantage in the 2nd leg of a Champions League semi-final?
But seriously, "Mr Dominator" - bows
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
Lol syg

Batman