The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 55 of 89
maafi wrote:
Yes, congratulations (yet again) slack!
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats, but I don't see how you won. From what I hear, everyone on the site has bad dice so winning games seems a little improbable, don't you think?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
slackbatter wrote:
That's not incorrect, I just happen to be such an amazing player that my skill overwhelms the terrible dice. :P
slackbatter is online.
maafi wrote:
Here's the new D12. Special congrats to all those who have made the list for the first time :)

1. slackbatter
2. hooboy11
3. descarado
4. Henris_1
5. Deepdaleduck
6. alphax211
7. huskers01
8. maafi
9. Mayba
10. lazer36
11. Drac
12. Anaxagore
maafi is online.
Strategery wrote:

Congrats to the 12!

I was just wondering - I thought I met the requirements to be in the top 12. Am I wrong about that? I am not currently in an active game, could that have excluded me?

Thanks.
maafi wrote:
You have to have played at least 5 games in the previous month.
Not sure if it’s a calendar month or just 30 days prior to me compiling the new list.
maafi is online.
Matty wrote:
Even stronger - you have to have 5 games played (turns taken in 5 different games I think) in the last 15 days.
So between 9 and 24 november basically.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Strategery wrote:
Matty
Even stronger - you have to have 5 games played (turns taken in 5 different games I think) in the last 15 days.
So between 9 and 24 november basically.
Good to know, thanks.