Experimental Tournaments
  • 151 posts
  • Page 3 of 11
aeronautic wrote:
I'm guessing you're over the suggested points limit (2500) anyway MJ, as you were 1st Lieutenant a few days ago?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Welcome Admiral Fendi!

I have no problem with emjaydee having less than 2500 points because I think we already admitted 2 under that limit. They are very trusty players though. My problem with MJD is the attendance score that is pretty low. Although we didn't define any limitation on it.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
Is it low because of live games or because of long term games?

Because these are going to be long term right?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
emjaydee wrote:
My attendance score is low as I went on holiday when in a load of long term games and couldn't get internet :(
I made a post in the forum about vacation mode not really being suitable for vactations - Cireon (I think) commented that it's really more of a weekend away mode!
Also, I would point out this:

Turns (Missed / Taken) 86 / 14015

Not exactly habitual poor attendance.
aeronautic wrote:
I have no problem at all with MJ joining. I made an observation about minimum points suggested by Bishop as 2500. I didn't even know 2 others were already below this.

As long as you are not going away, Welcome aboard MJ.

p.s. no suicides on Fendi ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh, well I didn't know that, sorry. Welcome emjaydee!

Excuse me Aero, I did read it quickly and I thought you had said MJD has not enough points to join.

So far we are:
Matty, The_Bishop, aeronautic, Sygmassacre, 4960epic, supiachao, Cireon, maafi, Hoodlum, emjaydee, Fendi.

1 spot left!
The_Bishop wrote:
Apparently we are 12!

I guess Vexer is in the United States of America!
aeronautic wrote:
who are in which games, so that I know which colour to choose?
aeronautic wrote:
That's it, detention for you young man!

(Edit): @Bishop, Which players are in which games?
Okay I see below now. Thanks!
The_Bishop wrote:
Here is the list of the 12 players ordered by points
(according to the very recent D12 list)

01. maafi
02. Matty
03. Fendi
04. 4960epic
05. Sygmassacre
06. Henris_1
07. The_Bishop
08. aeronautic
09. Hoodlum