What they are for, how they are calculated, and a discussion about the reputation system
  • 104 posts
  • Page 7 of 7
supiachao wrote:
How about when you missed 1 or 2 turns in a same time game glitch? Will this contribute to the rating?
I don't wanna miss the turn but the game glitched, and I had no choice but to stare at my monitor and pray that I won't be killed.
4960epic wrote:
Reputation scores:
Fair Play 100
Chat 100
Attendance 99
It doesnt contribute to your score.
Vexer wrote:
@axo, that is not how it works.
@supiachao you can only lose 1 attendance point per game no matter how many times you miss a turn in it.

The score tells you whether someone misses turns or resigns early in games or not. If you have a score of 93 then that means in 93 out of the last 100 you played you took all your turns. Your score remains at 93 until one of the games in which you missed a turn drops out of your last 100 games. This could happen soon or it could take awhile depending on which games you missed turns in.

I don't see what your problem is axo. Just take your turns and it won't be an issue.
Axobongo wrote:
i do take my turns, but it doesnt look like it.
i guess it just seems margin of error and resignations being counted make it look as if i dont take my turns.
This is just friendly feedback, not really an issue or problem with me.
So, nuff said, thanks for your efforts, these developments are great, well done.
4960epic wrote:
Hey guys ive got a question......
So am i allowed to know where i made my mistake and was cited for chat related offenses on the reputation score? I don't think ive cursed for monthes and monthes in the chat. Lol
Vexer wrote:
Currently there is no interface to get this info for either players or staff. You have to ask an admin that has direct database access to look up which game it was. Send a message to Crystal or Elysium5.
maafi wrote:
It was me Epic. I reported you. I was fed up with all that tractor talk ;)
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
4960epic wrote:
Well well well, Mr. Hobbs lol
Shoulda known, leave it up to the guy that i sneakily play alot of games with? Never knew i played that many games with you lol
The tractor talk...... Well i guess i bettter start with the life story of the good ole family farm......
Vexer wrote:
If you are playing a live game you'll have to refresh your browser after you join the game to enable it. It's disabled initially because you aren't in the game. I never got around to fixing it to enable it automatically. Hopefully Matty and Cireon will fix that as they rewrite the site's code.
HammerTime wrote:
maafi - Jun 29, 06:35 AM
It was me Epic. I reported you. I was fed up with all that tractor talk ;)
  LMAO :)
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy