Fendi's memorial
  • 94 posts
  • Page 3 of 7
The_Bishop wrote:
The_Bishop
In DM and in Capitals you win by killing all of your opponents.

In Domination you also win by killing all of your opponents or either by achieving a certain amount of territories.
That amount must be reached by a single teammate in order to win.

In Assassination - I'm embarrassed to say - I don't know exactly how it works...
Anyone knows, please? I guess everyone gets an opponent as a target, but if you kill the 'wrong' opponent then your teammate could have to kill you. It might be a strategy to keep in mind, but I'm not sure it works like I said. Quite complex, but probably it will become clear when playing.

About Assassination everything I wrote is wrong. Instead each team gets one team a target.
Thanks to DreamStreet for providing the link.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
The_Bishop
About Assassination ... each team gets one team a target.
This is correct, sorry for not putting this somewhere.

Would it be more clear if I changed the glossary entry to this?

Assassination game
In this gametype, every player gets a target to kill. If you kill that player you win. If your target is killed by someone else before you kill him, you inherit your previous target's target. In a team game your target is an entire team instead of a single player."
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
DreamStreet wrote:
Matty
The_Bishop

Assassination game
In this gametype, every player gets a target to kill. If you kill that player you win. If your target is killed by someone else before you kill him, you inherit your previous target's target. In a team game your target is an entire team instead of a single player."

Honestly a good idea, probably!
periwinkle wrote:
Matty
The_Bishop

Assassination game

Yes please. Thanks.
The_Bishop wrote:
Tennesseelogman
KoE_Doja: and Tennesseelogman are in

Sorry @Tenness, but KoE_Doja actually should be paired with Temul and he has already asked to be paired with him.
The_Bishop wrote:
@KoE_Doja, have you any preference between Temul and Tennessee?

Thanks @Matty, I think that way is clear.

Thanks all donors.

One (or maybe half) spot left, hurry guys!
The_Bishop wrote:
Welcome Periwinkle and Bluebonnet, at the last minute, but still in time.

Ok the list is full. The map conquest is gonna start very soon (if I don't fall asleep! LoL)

I'm really sorry with Tennessee. I said formed teams had priorities over unpaired players and Tennesse didn't notice that KoE_Doja was already paired with Temul.
The_Bishop wrote:
- Tournament has started -

@Matty, maybe it's the subject for a new topic, but why Team Domination hasn't got a team goal as it is for Assassination? I think it would more correct, rather than a personal goal to achieve for the win of the team.
Matty wrote:
Errr, I don't know. Because we didn't think of that?

If you think domination in team games is not fun the way it is, make a topic about it. If it is fun, just let it be I guess?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
DreamStreet wrote:
@The_Bishop, in the future, I don't think small maps like World Reduced is good for 2v2. It's so much luck based, and after one really lucky roll from one team or unlucky from the other team, it makes it extremely tough to come back. One lucky / unlucky roll can decide the whole game. Next time, keep 2v2 on Medium Maps at the least.