Fendi's memorial
  • 94 posts
  • Page 2 of 7
The_Bishop wrote:
The new idea is to divide the tournament in 4 rounds, so that each team plays max 3 games simultaneously.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
In DM and in Capitals you win by killing all of your opponents.

In Domination you also win by killing all of your opponents or either by achieving a certain amount of territories.
That amount must be reached by a single teammate in order to win.

In Assassination - I'm embarrassed to say - I don't know exactly how it works...
Anyone knows, please? I guess everyone gets an opponent as a target, but if you kill the 'wrong' opponent then your teammate could have to kill you. It might be a strategy to keep in mind, but I'm not sure it works like I said. Quite complex, but probably it will become clear when playing.
periwinkle wrote:
The_Bishop

In Domination you also win by killing all of your opponents or either by achieving a certain amount of territories.

In Assassination - I'm embarrassed to say - I don't know exactly how it works...
Anyone knows, please? I guess everyone gets an opponent as a target, but if you kill the 'wrong' opponent then your teammate could have to kill you. It might be a strategy to keep in mind, but I'm not sure it works like I said. Quite complex, but probably it will become clear when playing.

I would also like to know how this works before I join. Thanks!
DreamStreet wrote:
The_Bishop

I think you are targeted another team in assassination.
Temul wrote:
I'm in and willing to partner with anyone who is active and reads/checks the chat
maafi wrote:
I don’t know either but I suspect DreamStreet is right.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
periwinkle wrote:
maafi
I don’t know either but I suspect DreamStreet is right.
Assassin is no different for a 2v2 game it's more for 2v2v2 or 2v2v2v2....what happens if you don't kill your target?
DreamStreet wrote:
The_Bishop
I've just seen a Team Assassination game waiting for players:
https://dominating12.com/game/1420810

I created that game to test it out and try and find out in order to prepare for this tournament, LOL!
DreamStreet wrote:
Temul
I'm in and willing to partner with anyone who is active and reads/checks the chat

How about paceme?
DreamStreet wrote:
I can confirm 99% that teams are targeting one another in Team Assassination Games. So let's say it's 4 pairs playing each other. Team A < Team C < Team B < Team D < Team A. It works kind of like that. If you look at the game I created waiting for players: https://dominating12.com/game/1420810

Look at the side where it says Target: Team @, that confirms that it will be teams targeting teams, and NOT individual players targeting individual players. I mainly created that game to see how it works so we can prepare for this tournament. Please feel free to join the game I created and let's play it and see how it works!
DreamStreet wrote:
@The_Bishop, just want to bring to your attention that you have Rockbert with Iron instead of Irob listed in the tournament registration list. I recommend you change it ASAP so you don't get confused when you make the games and put the wrong player in by accident.
The_Bishop wrote:
DreamStreet
@The_Bishop, just want to bring to your attention that you have Rockbert with Iron instead of Irob listed in the tournament registration list. I recommend you change it ASAP so you don't get confused when you make the games and put the wrong player in by accident.

Ah thanks Dream, these stupid smartphones write what they want! :S