Middle East (by @@The_Bishop)
  • 180 posts
  • Page 9 of 12
Rockbert wrote:
Just thought I'd check in on this one. Hope to play, if there's any assistance needed let me know.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
So it's been a year now since this was originally created. Do we know if this is going to happen or not? If not, I'd like my tokens back that I donated.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I would prefer to play, but if it can't happen then I'll take them back please. Hopefully someone can take this over if Blago cannot.
- Thomas Mann
The_Bishop wrote:
I have just read all. Blagoje organised all this to promote the Middle East map I created and then the tournament didn't start because he was busy on his private life... Bummer.

We can try again later on... First I'd like to focus on the Mediterranean Summer tournament.
Link: https://dominating12.com/forums/15/tournaments/3395/mediterranean-summer/post/80653#post-80653

P.S. Blagoje had the tokens, not me!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
So let's restart the registrations from scratch...

Who wants to play??
Rockbert wrote:
I assume our donations roll over? :)
- Thomas Mann
The_Bishop wrote:
Rockbert
I assume our donations roll over? :)

Uhm... I (wrongly?) assumed that Blagpje had sent you the tokens back.

I can cover 10% of the prizes, not more, the rest has to be asked to Blagoje, I'm sorry
Rockbert wrote:
He never sent those back, I donated 3,000.
- Thomas Mann