Middle East (by @@The_Bishop)
  • 111 posts
  • Page 6 of 8
God_of_War wrote:
Please remove me. I've had enough of these dice for a while and need a break.
Hi there!
Rockbert wrote:
God_of_War
Please remove me. I've had enough of these dice for a while and need a break.

NOOOOO!!! stay!
Never lose your sense of awe, or the sense to be appalled.
God_of_War wrote:
Nope.... too many games in a row, have the numbers and the attacks fail. Got other things I can spend my time on that will bring me enough disappointment like playing Apex Legends or Rocket League. At least when I fail there, it's all on me.
Hi there!
DreamStreet wrote:
God_of_War
Nope.... too many games in a row, have the numbers and the attacks fail. Got other things I can spend my time on that will bring me enough disappointment like playing Apex Legends or Rocket League. At least when I fail there, it's all on me.

I totally feel yah. I have experienced the same in recent tournaments but I am really hungry though.
Rockbert wrote:
God_of_War

I understand that completely. Too many times having the numbers but not getting the kill. Also, nice on Rocket League. Haven't played Apex but do play RL sometimes.
Never lose your sense of awe, or the sense to be appalled.
ttranbar wrote:
I'll play, not sure how to sign up, but I'll participate if there is still space, thanks