Because it’s in the way
  • 87 posts
  • Page 6 of 6
Kzadbhat wrote:
I hadn't even known this was in the works, but for a variety of reasons, I like it very much. And it's a good thing you did have the seconds ticking, I'm not sure how long it would taken me to to notice it had they not been.
elysium5 wrote:
Very nice.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
Turning it off by clicking the clock is perfect for me.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I think the server clock icon is a great addition to the site, thanks as always to the programmers! :hand:
The only thing I'd request is that by default the time not be showing, and that to see it you need to click the icon... because right now I am clicking the server clock time away several times a day :(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

dough_boy wrote:
It should already hide by default after you have clicked on it. I closed it yesterday and it hasn't appeared yet.

I think it is fine how it is implemented, but maybe there is something with your setup where it isn't collapsing by default.
Cireon wrote:
Yes, we store whether you have it hidden or not as part of you browser state. So it won't be saved if you use incognito mode or if you disallow cookies, but otherwise it should store whether the clock is hidden or not within your browser.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I use two devices, maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway, if it's a problem my end then that's fine, I'll look into it :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Cireon wrote:
Uploaded some quality of life fixes:

• The clock text is now grey instead of white to be in line with the rest of the nav bar.
  • There is now a third option besides showing and hiding the clock: showing the clock without the seconds counter.

Hope this addresses the remaining feedback.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Thanks, love the clock now.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
elysium5 wrote:
Very nice.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."