Status of all bug reported by beta testers
  • 63 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
4myGod wrote:
Pending Bugs:
 - Change BBCode popup (design and information)
 - dominator has no rank
 - No unread forums button

Finished Bugs:
 - Ajax loader for log to show log is loading
 - Can't upload new avatar
 - "View entire log" link doesn't work
 - Can't see avatar (this is temporary)
 - Max 4 games unless premium (fix errors to explain why)
 - Round 0 bug in game log
 - Stats on players list in game doesn't work all the time

Finished and Uploaded Bugs:
 - Show title and separator for player stats in game
 - If the last person in a game leaves a game it doesn't break the list
 - Errors on standing page if player hasn't played anyone
 - Link for active members at the bottom of the forums now works
 - Fog of war games now show question marks for all other players
 - "My Games" now highlights yellow when you have games that are your turn
 - You should now be able to see what colors your cards are (redone)
 - You should also be able to see the card icon in game (redone)
 - You can now fortify troops
 - The name next to the chat bar now shows your name, instead of mine
 - Email notifications should be working now (please test)
 - You can now delete all messages even if sent to yourself
 - Now there is a bar telling you how to access the game log
4myGod wrote:
try doing ctrl + f5, this is a complete refresh. Sometimes the css files get cached and don't update. If you still can't see card colors after that then tell me.
ghostcoon wrote:
in game 1254 my opponent missed his turn so it jumped to me. when i started my turn it wouldnt let me fortify my armys! i would click on a space but it wouldnt do anything...now im just sitting here waiting...
4myGod wrote:
Try refreshing. What browser do you have?

You might have clicked on a territory without knowing it, and so it's looking for point b, so when you click on other territories it's not working, look for a button called "Reset Selection".
macthehack wrote:
Hi there. was playing game 7378 and when i finished reinforcing, i suddenly got kicked and all went grey. i only got 14 points and the other guy 17 even though up to that point neither of us missed any goes. Can you invalidate the game? Thanks
Vexer wrote:
Several times now when a player is attempting to make a move and they run out of time they end up getting an extra card.

Here is a part of the log from game 7564 that shows this happening.

13 Feb, 11:22 Vexer started the turn.
13 Feb, 11:22 AngusJustice received a card.
13 Feb, 11:22 AngusJustice received a card.
13 Feb, 11:22 AngusJustice ran out of time.
13 Feb, 11:22 AngusJustice ran out of time.
13 Feb, 11:22 Eastern Ulunda (AngusJustice) attacks Lower Congo (Vexer) conquering it.
macthehack wrote:
there was a bug in a game with lucide. I had set up a live game and he joined. Most the countries went grey with 0 troops in it and it was only me "playing". I was first mover but couldn't start my turn...now nothing works. Not my current games, I cant join anything etc.
ataker wrote:
game number 8930, i had 5 cards but 2 of the where the same... i have 3 green and 2 blue. SO i couldnt trade my cards and as a result couldnt move to attack phase.
cody224 wrote:
You can trade in a mixed set, 3 green, 3 blue, or 3 red. Or if you have a black card, then you can substitute something for it and have a set.
Crystal wrote:
no he had two cards of the same country and it wouldn't let him do a trade in. he was about to win. but couldn't play.
Pntbttr wrote:
I joined game 8984, and it set our guys up but the grey guys have 0 on every place. than it wouldn't let me get to the game, and now I can't go to my games, my messages or my shop.