Status of all bug reported by beta testers
  • 63 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
Dsds7292 wrote:
This has happened twice now. I was playing Pntbttr when the computer doubled his men on one spot. I had 200 something and so did he. The game types were we could go at the same time, fog of war, and unlimited fortifications. He was fortifying while I was trying to attack him. Some how when he fortifyed, the men stayed on his spot,but 200 new men showed on the spot where he was trying to fortify thus beating me. Also I was playing Styloke when the same things hapeened. Not quite as many men and the map and the settings were different. This time I think that I accidently reinforced him with my men. I managed to still win luckly.
macthehack wrote:
Pntbttr - i have the same problem. we have to wait for 4mygod to come back and fix it.
dsds7292 - this also happened to me before. Think i was playing nrholt88, where i reinforced just before time ran out (or as it had run out) and all the troops i had sent became his colour. very strange...
4myGod wrote:
dsds, your problem sounds like a different bug. Please report it in it's own post and give me complete details, what game type, what fortification type, live or regular, how many players, any other errors associated with that error, etc.

As for the game 8984, I set the status to finished, that should solve the error message you are receiving on pages, if it doesn't please let me know. It sounds like 8984 broke and so every time you viewed any page that would check 8984 it errored out the entire page.
Dsds7292 wrote:
Okay. The problem was that somehow when my opponent fortified, the computer left his men on the spot where he was attacking from, but the computer also created the exact number of men that was on the place where my opponent was trying to fortify from and put them onto the place where he was trying to fortify too. There were 3 players, though one had been eliminated. The map was the Panama one. There were unlimited fortifications, and fog of war was on. The cards were set on increasing. It was a live game, and the type was deathmatch. Hope this is enough and sorry for the run on sentence.
macthehack wrote:
Can you please delete game 9051. There was a bug at 16:29 (I didn't get to take a turn but 1771 received 2 cards) so we just let the time run out.
Thanks
Dsds7292 wrote:
4myGod, I was wondering how do you get skill points.You have 40 something, but I have 0
Pntbttr wrote:
In game 15073 I was about to win. The game was lagging and I started to get frustrated. It wouldn't do anything so I clicked on ;Kazakhstan; and some how it thought that I wanted to attack ;North Africa;! In the end some how I still have 3 on ;Kazaakhstan; but now I can't go through to win with my 27! I'm going to fortify the 27 to ;North Africa so that I can still try to winn. But I would like it fixed!