Status of all bug reported by beta testers
  • 63 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
Teck wrote:
Hi Pntbttr,

I will have a look into the issue and ask 4myGod's opinion. Thanks for reporting.
Teck wrote:
Hi Crystal,

Which part of email notifications are not working? The one you sent to players or the one from games?
Teck wrote:
Okay. I did realized. Will give it a check. Thanks for reporting Crystal.
Pntbttr wrote:
I have a few things. First, on the Saturn map rings four and five are cut off. When ever I finish my turn by fortifying, the little markers that show where I am fortifying from and too stay there; even after I finish my turn. If I am purple in a game the purple ring around the number I click on disapears until I'm not useing it; this one has been happenning to me since I got on this site. Last but not least, as soon as I join a game the screen looks like it refreshes but the join game button is still there; and I join the game the first time I hit the button. I go to my games and it's there. 
Thanks for makeing the site better,
Pntbttr (: (-: ^_^ (^_^) O_O (O_O)
Vexer wrote:
pntbttr what browser are you using and what is the version number?
Find the version number by going to the menu, select help, then "about"

Try using a different browser and see if you have the same problems.

try one of these:
http://www.google.com/chrome/
http://www.firefox.com
Teck wrote:
Hi guys,

I've fixed the Saturn map issue. Vexer, can you please re-activate the map? Thanks.

Crystal, the email messaging / notification system should be up now.

Regards,
Teck
Brendenator wrote:
The "My Messages" button on the top right of the screen says that I have a new message (It has said this since I joined the site) but I actually do not have any unread messages in my inbox. No matter what I do, it won't go away. Does anyone else have this same bug?
Pntbttr wrote:
Pretty sure thats the same for everybody (maybe put there for a purpose?????) but I don't really get it either??????
Vexer wrote:
it's a long standing bug. i never mentioned it to teck cause i told him I wouldn't give him my long list of things that need fixing until he fixes the number one most important thing. the timer needs to reset to 5 minutes after a kill.
Pntbttr wrote:
I just had a problem in one of my games where it asked me to place my reinforcements...except I didn't have any...I missed my turn already though...
Matty wrote:
Hi, i joined a 4 player (live) game. It started with 3 players. Grey had 0 armies everywhere and the capitals didn't have a special circle around them =/

http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=29140

Edit: when I attack a grey country i get the message: "Sorry, the country is not attackable" (or something like that), and then I can put my troops there.
Edit 2: I'll win the game next turn i guess, it suddenly is a deathmatch. At least, from the 3 players one missed two turns in a row, and the other has 1 territory left (not his 'capital';).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
yeah sometimes it glitches when the last player joins at the same time someones 10 minute auto-kick timer runs out.

Fendi can undo the point transfers and the tallies but you all can keep the tokens.