Tells us about yourself and how you found the site.
  • 74 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
CrazyCitroen wrote:
Hey everyone,

Im Danny, 13 years and from the Netherlands (Holland).

Found this thanks to a friend of mine, Matty. He told me about this and I thought lets give it a try. Still like it :D
LordVader wrote:
 wow I cant believe im just now putting something up and have been a member since 2012. Well my name is Chris I was born in Hawaii (military kid) and have lived all over USA. I grew up pretty much in North Carolina and im a huge UNC fan! Currently im in California in a Baptist college studying church ministries. Ill be 20 next week and finishing up my sophomore year! I played risk as a child and loved it and became my favorite board game (monopoly is second lol). I heard about D12 through google and started playing with all my college buddies hitmanjustin, zoob, crazypinkytexan, ServeGod3, tycherry05, and others. i stoped playing cause I got a job and still work there to this day, but now I make time to play.

I recently purchased premium cause I was watching a game between Vexer and Genghis Khan and they were talking about how they want to upgrade better servers for us, and the cost monthly, and how many members they were getting per month-4. And I was like wow, ive been on here for over a year and took advantage of free game play, especially back in the day when it was 5 game limit, and I decided there I was going to show my affection to all the members who use their money to pay for the servers, and buy premium. Honestly its worth it. think about it, $25 a year and you can play unlimited 24 games and 2 live games, also able to be one of the first to play on new maps and dont have to pay tokens. Ive talked to a couple people for membership and I think so far lun0r is the only one to have purchased it.

I volunteered to be a moderator and well see how that goes. Im in training to see how I do, bu tif you need anything let me know
urgul wrote:
Hey, my name is Josh and I found this sight on an extensive search 4 a good risk site. I love risk and played on Pogo, but eventually they HAD to upgrade to some stupid new javascript thing that i cant get, so i cant get on. I also played with my dad (now Jboy212) and i like this on the computer because it is quicker and easier than playing on the board.
Shady1019 wrote:
Hello my name is Kenny. I am from central NY, USA (Syracuse area). Risk has always been a favorite game of mine growing up, recently joined the sight to play online with other people, plus playing against the same people on the board just got...well boring lol.
westchester wrote:
Hi People

My real name is Danny Bush, the grandson of George W Bush who was US president 4 years ago. I found this site, because I love risk, and was looking for risk servers online, and it seemed that this one was a good risk site, and it was free, and had many different risk options, so I joined this one.
BlackArrow wrote:
yo im black arrow ima noob kinda but im thorpe's grandson and i love this game he sugested the game to me and its pretty cool and i also have a youtube channel called Morgin Thor

see ya
tontot wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am Thanh, in my early 30s. I am from Vietnam but I have lived in Virgina, USA for a couple years. I was introduced to Risk in 2005 by my roommates. I played a couple games and then stopped playing until early July 2013 . That is when I joined this site.

Due to the nature of my job, you will see me online most of the time. In many cases, I am working and watching (not playing) games. I play more long term games now.
Post wrote:
Hello all

I am Martin (26), from the small - but lovely happy Denmark. I love playing risk, as I have done since I was little. I found this great site by searching on google. My favorite map is "Great Britain and Ireland".

I also love football (what americans call soccer), the Danish Queen Margrethe II and the American music band "The Killers". On the other hand, I hate all religions very much.

A big thank you to the administrators of D12 - you do a great job

Det var alt fra mig, farveller!
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hi, my name is Stewart McRoberts and im 34yrs old and from New Zealand. I started playing risk five years ago when some friends introduced me to it as part of an 8 person decathlon made up of various card, board and table games. When it was first explained to me I was hooked and promptly tried to take over Asia, thus learning a harsh lesson.

I googled risk late last year and this is one of two sites I play (but the only one I bought premium with). Trying to level up is both agonising and rewarding which is why I decided to buy premium and take advantage of unlimited live games.

Thank you to all administrators and good luck to all players
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
arschficker wrote:
Hi y'all! My name is Frank Garrett. I'm 73 years old and I live in Stillwell, Oklahoma. I own a business named Duncan Construction. I don't drink, too damn old. I prefer to be left alone and I hate prank phone calls. I particularly hate when Charles from A-Z Pawn Shop or a guy called Rick call me. They're probably going to get a visit from the FBI cause they don't have anything better to do than calling me and interrupting my breakfast!

Do what?
Secant wrote:
Hey everyone! I discovered D12 a few days ago through Googling around for an online Risk site, and I'm absolutely hooked so far; I especially love the sense of community you guys have going on. I first played Risk some time ago, maybe 7 or 8 years ago, and since then it's been one of my favorites. I however haven't played it competitively or with very experienced players until now, so don't expect much from me yet! Anyway, I look forward to developing my skills here and meeting all of you.
Votazap wrote:
Hey guys! my name is Ian Smith from the U.S. I found found this site about 2 and half years ago when "Pntbttr" (my friend) told me about it. Since then I fell in love with the site and I now see how fast is it growing and how many maps are being produced. I was astounded by how many features have been added since I havn't been on in awhile due to work. I want to thanks all the moderators/ and admins, great job guys!
Glacier wrote:
Hello All, My name is Daniel, usually called Danny. I am from the United States but right now living in iceland, and I am 30 years old. I found this site 2 years ago by my sister who told me about it (she doesn't play anymore), I haven't joined since around 2 weeks ago, BUT I have been snooping around this site 2 years ago LOL!!!!!