Game Forum
  • 123 posts
  • Page 6 of 9
Tennesseelogman wrote:
whoever is the first to post his role PM in the forum is almost always town - in this case and in a couple of the last few games, it has been clubs. it mostly proves his claim (depending on if he got it from somebody else in PM). but it also gives critical info to mafia before PM confirmations can be made - so in that sense, i do not like it. there have also been cases of the moderator providing the town WC to mafia up front.
in any event, i believe clubs to be town in this game. i purpose we take a chance and all send him our full role assignment PMs and let him see if there is a way to better work together for a town win. i will do so. if you will also - post so here. if you are reluctant - say why here.
clubs tell us who does and does not. if there is a doctor = protect clubs.
any objections?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
No objections. No for the paranoid Ten and i are not mafia working a con.
My Role post was to early and complete to have tricked it out of somebody. Most have trusted me to some POINT with there DNA. most know all of my DNA. some know I am trying to connect villagers with out success. I set one trap (some would say it's a lie) with someone but came clean with them and others almost immediately.
I will not share a y DNA w/o consent (I believe I have proven that).
Over 72 hours in and 2 are smelling pretty ripe.
Yes protect me and my intel. Don't waste investigation on me. Kill me if you must but I only have a vote. The village folk all have some part of my intel so I won't be taking anything to my grave.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I don't trust either of you.

Understood, our history justifiably shows that. I guess history may repeat itself. Please don't fault me for trying to Pin you down. I will keep a close Eye on you.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
#Lynch Rockbert

Have gotten nothing from him even when he said he would get back to me. I will not be back till the end of the phase due to work, so if Rock speaks up and I don't change my vote, you all now know why
New Mafia game coming
Hoodlum wrote:
i am predicting that mafia will kill clubs or tlm. if one of them doesn't die then they got to be mafia! i mean, if your a killer. u would want either sherlock or watson dead right? no-one has committed a crime yet! no deaths.. . i'll let the rest of you make the mistake of killing a villager or credit for killing a mafia!
if u get it wrong, well u lynchers are sus! if u get it right, well then, your likely not mafia. there will be no sacrificial mafia this game with only 9 of us..
no lynch
and if rockbert gets lynched and turns out to be mafia, i guess ill look sus :)
2ofclubs wrote:
I think its:
Rock 4 - clubs, thick, Ten, Wolf
No lynch 1 - Hood
No vote 4 - Rock, Lizard, V7, notor
Hmmm
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
how many hours till cut off? so i can figure out what time it is here
Crywolf wrote:
elysium5
The first day phase will begin tonight at at 0:200 server time.

Each phase will last 24 hours.this one is 48 jrs

You can lynch vote starting then.
New Mafia game coming
LizardMagpie wrote:
No vote 4 - Rock, Lizard, V7, notor

Just for the record I voted

#nolynch

(post #54)
LizardMagpie is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
I think its: so much for thinking