Game Forum
  • 123 posts
  • Page 2 of 9
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
For transparency and openness I will not be answering TLM's opening request for information, it goes the same way every time. Sorry TLM, nothing against you but it is the same ole same ole.

Good to see Hood in the game and .....2 of c... you can kick rocks.
Ok I will aim for right through the eye of your needel.

Let's have a good game all. I have communicated with a few over PM if you want to know more reach out.

Unlike some of the other claims I am truly a Plain Villager.
Folks never know if Talon and I have bonded. So I will say yes and give you needels 3 plain targets.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#No lynch as usual. At least until I have to counter Thicks vote on me ;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
fyi - my wife is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow - so i will not be very active
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
fyi - my wife is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow - so i will not be very active

Hope for a successful procedure and a swift recovery!

Also, #No Lynch for now.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman

Hope for a successful procedure and a swift recovery!

Also, #No Lynch for now.
Sending positive energy.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
We are looking for needles in a hay stack.. anybody got a magnet.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
notoriouspat
#nolynch for right now just because I have no idea what phase it is
Same here, I tried asking but got nothing
#No Lynch
New Mafia game coming
ThickTalon wrote:
Spit Balling theories....

E5 has been known to toss in out of the box rules to a "simple" game as he describes it. wonder if there are only a very select (2 people) that have an ability and the rest of us are "vanilla"

there have been a lot of claims that are similar if not exact to mine. it is possible that the bad guys have a town disguise but.....

point is this may be a Lynch game not a investigate/jail/kill game.
AnimusVox7 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
fyi - my wife is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow
Best wishes to her! She will recover and be shooting from the hip in no time!

ThickTalon
there have been a lot of claims that are similar if not exact to mine. it is possible that the bad guys have a town disguise but.....

point is this may be a Lynch game not a investigate/jail/kill game.
Hmmm interesting theory. I never would have thought of that angle; Thanks for mentioning it.
When you say 'disguise' is that a potential game mechanic? Like a disguise would be a special ability that could hide you from the investigator or something?

2ofclubs
What phase is it?
I believe the phases haven't even started yet. I think he just gave us our roles and is confirming if everyone received theirs and is ready. The only one yet to report is @LizardMagpie .

elysium5
Please check in here live in the forums to let me know you have received your Role PM and understand it so we can begin the game!
...and that was the last anyone heard from him.

We could form a search party. What happens if the moderator already got Needled? Do we elect a new one? What happens if the new one gets Needled? This is uncharted territory. We're out of the frying pan and into the fire now, boys.
Crywolf wrote:
Actually that might be it, E5 is just waiting to make sure everyone is ready, and here we are, already placing our votes :)

Disguise just means that sometimes yes, Hosts will give certain people abilities that can mess an investigator's report, but Thick is saying that everyone has been claiming the same thing.
New Mafia game coming
AnimusVox7 wrote:
2ofclubs
The town council will probably fire me for this.
Here is my vanilla role with a few edits to keep from being needeled. Only a true pin-head can PM me with what was edited. Let's unify against the scum who likely already know each other. They don't know who has what abilities as long as we continue to claim unchocolate.
I'm sorry, is this a new slang word I'm unfamiliar with, or a game word?
Crywolf wrote:
AnimusVox7
2ofclubs
The town council will probably fire me for this.
Here is my vanilla role with a few edits to keep from being needeled. Only a true pin-head can PM me with what was edited. Let's unify against the scum who likely already know each other. They don't know who has what abilities as long as we continue to claim unchocolate.
I'm sorry, is this a new slang word I'm unfamiliar with, or a game word?
When someone claims vanilla, it means that they have no special abilities besides the basic ability to vote.
By saying unchocolate, its referencing the word vanilla.
New Mafia game coming