Game Forum
  • 123 posts
  • Page 5 of 9
elysium5 wrote:
It's been a crazy week. I need to catch up.

I am extending the deadline by 24hrs.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Crywolf
(what happens when its Day 1 and you have nothing much to say in the forum :])
You head to the PMs
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
not much of substance being said here - hope there is some activity in PMs - i have had very little response - this is exactly what mafia wants = fear, reluctance to share info, silence.
talk to me, talk to somebody - don't be left up the creek without a paddle
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
The forum is dead. Need a game that requires a certain amount of forum posts of player is kicked.
ThickTalon wrote:
Never thought I would miss the days of logging off for 3 hours only to have 3 pages to catch up on after dinner.

With zero backstory I do not understand the dichotomy of what a PiN VS. Needle means. Can't really play off anything and have fun with the forum. So I guess we need to start taking shots during this phase and Lynching someone.

I have nothing to hide. But don't want to be the Needle scapegoat and easy target......guess I will just go back to silence.
ThickTalon wrote:
Since everyone is claiming vanilla villager. Should we all post our E5 role post in the forum or chose a person Townsend them to to speak for all?
2ofclubs wrote:
Forum is lacking. PMs are close behind. But remember there are only 9 players not 18.
Not sure if there are even neutrals.
I know 100% I am good with just a vote.
I know 99% of another good and 90% of a 3rd if I had to put a number on it w/o moderators verification.
As usual I make my good claims and ask for protection and suggest not wasting an investigation on me.
Mafia will target TLM or Me for our bold attempt to unify villagers.
I WILL SAY - Rock, Lizard, V7 and Hood have not attempted to correct my publicized role. In Hood defense, he appears town.
But I can be wrong about all but myself.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
i am just starting to read up. i have had messages from TLM, Clubs, Talon, Crywolf and AnimusVox7

1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @notoriouspat
3. @2ofclubs
4. @Hoodlum
5. @Rockbert
6. @ThickTalon
7. @LizardMagpie
8. @Crywolf
9. @AnimusVox7

I didn't initiate any messages. anyone get any messages from pat. rockbert or liz?
perhaps they have their own chat going on hmmmm! :roll:
notoriouspat wrote:
People are messaging me, Hood. Want to chat? As everyone already claimed I am also a plain villager.
notoriouspat is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Hoodlum
i am just starting to read up. i have had messages from TLM, Clubs, Talon, Crywolf and AnimusVox7

1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @notoriouspat
3. @2ofclubs
4. @Hoodlum
5. @Rockbert
6. @ThickTalon
7. @LizardMagpie
8. @Crywolf
9. @AnimusVox7

I didn't initiate any messages. anyone get any messages from pat. rockbert or liz?
perhaps they have their own chat going on hmmmm! :roll:
Maybe some people don't like to initiate PMs, but I have gotten lackluster comments/little from them. Also, at least one of the promised to get back to me and hasnt, but that could be many reasons. We all do have a life.
New Mafia game coming
2ofclubs wrote:
# lynch Rock
It's been over 3 days and I believe only 1 non game specific thread post - talk.
Subject to change.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
i use to initiate PM's. but i like to change up my playstyle and lay low so i get to play. if i come across as trying to be sherlock holmes then ill end up getting whacked! no fun dying night 1. if i die night 1 also, at least i didn't put in too much wasted effort :)