Game Forum
  • 123 posts
  • Page 4 of 9
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Crywolf wrote:  Posted: 25 minutes ago 
Post #46
Has Ely responded to any of you?
not me - and i have some pending questions for him - but don't get alarmed - this is not unusual for him. ely can have some very interesting games but he sometimes has too much other stuff going on or gets distracted and does not communicate as well as some of us would like - even when he is keeping up w his risk games. he has actually even overlooked the fact that he is hosting a mafia game before.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
The first day phase will begin tonight at at 0:200 server time.

Each phase will last 24 hours.

You can lynch vote starting then.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
AnimusVox7 wrote:
#No Lynch
And also #No Lunch, only breakfast, as i activate my special ability and pour myself a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal and start eating by the spoonful without ever adding a single drop of milk
2ofclubs wrote:
#No Lynch

Rice Krispy's needs milk or a good head of barley corn. Snap Crackle Pop.

No magnets. Hay floats and needles sink.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
LizardMagpie wrote:
What's the server time? I've got no idea what 02.00 server time is. I'm on GMT.

Anyway

#no lynch
LizardMagpie is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
LizardMagpie
What's the server time? I've got no idea what 02.00 server time is. I'm on GMT.

Anyway

#no lynch
Site Clock at top of the page after tour name.
Time stamps are also attached to the thread post and PMs.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
#No Lynch

I should make some rice crispy treats for the group, tho shipping costs would go beyond my budget :,
New Mafia game coming
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am not sure if anybody has tried to give hints here about their role or abilities. if so, just PM me and tell me plainly - i am no good at that stuff - especially club's babble. :)
i will just keep rowing with the current until new info is presented.
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
AnimusVox7
#No Lynch
And also #No Lunch, only breakfast, as i activate my special ability and pour myself a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal and start eating by the spoonful without ever adding a single drop of milk
Sounds like a choking hazard, maybe I neeed to find some napkins for you just in case. OR you can just use your sleeve of your shirt or scarf or hat. Oh even better, use some paper towels. We got to keep our head head from exploding from all the cereal consumption.
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf wrote:
(what happens when its Day 1 and you have nothing much to say in the forum :])
New Mafia game coming