Please keep it clean and cheesy Dad jokes are welcome!
  • 75 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
Rockbert wrote:
This received an icy reception in the mafia game thread so I am moving it here. haha.

Happy Thanksgiving, Turkey Day, Non Turkey Day, and Eat a Cranberry Day to all. Fun fact, according to the encyclopedia Britannica, November 23rd 1963 was the first airing of Doctor Who . The show became quite popular, thus overshadowing several failed spinoff series, Nurse What, Phlebotomist Where, and Proctologist Why. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
Wow, that's really interesting! A great fit for this sub-forum.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
RyanairLol wrote:
A person asked another, 'Why should you not fart in Apple stores?'
The other said IDK.
So the person said, 'Because there aren't any Windows'.
Crywolf wrote:
A young boy found a talking frog by a pond.
The frog said, "Kiss me, and I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
The boy picked up the frog, put it in his pocket, and said,
"I'd rather have a talking frog."
New Mafia game coming
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 23 Nov 2023, 16:16 
Post #31
This received an icy reception in the mafia game thread so I am moving it here. haha.

not really , i was just pulling your chain
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 23 Nov 2023, 16:16 
Post #31

not really , i was just pulling your chain

Guy walks into bar, pulling on a long chain.
The bartender asks him, "You come in here everyday pulling that chain, why?"
The guy replies, "You ever tried to push one?"
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Crywolf wrote:
Lol

A man walks into a bar with his dog and claims that his dog can talk.
Skeptical, the bartender asks the dog, "What's on top of a house?" The dog replies, "Roof!"
The bartender, unimpressed, asks, "How does sandpaper feel?" The dog confidently answers, "Rough!"
 The bartender, now annoyed, asks, "Who was the greatest baseball player of all time?" The dog replies, "Ruth!"
The bartender kicks them out.
 As they leave, the dog turns to the man and says, "Maybe I should have said DiMaggio?"
New Mafia game coming
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert

Happy Thanksgiving, Turkey Day, Non Turkey Day, and Eat a Cranberry Day to all. Fun fact, according to the encyclopedia Britannica, November 23rd 1963 was the first airing of Doctor Who . The show became quite popular, thus overshadowing several failed spinoff series, Nurse What, Phlebotomist Where, and Proctologist Why. :)

What about "Surgeon When"?
MacEohaid is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I told a teenager today I use to get 10 CD's for a penny in the mail. I am not sure if he thinks I am lying about what a CD was or what the Penny is or what the mail is or all 3.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
how to say your old without telling me your old lol. I will say Im not that old and I have CDs even

Five surgeons were talking about the best patients...
First surgeon says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything on the inside is numbered."
Second surgeon says, "Nah - librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
Third surgeon responds, "Try electricians, man! Everything inside them is color coded!"
Fourth surgeon intercedes," I prefer lawyers.They're heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and butts are interchangeable."
To which the fifth surgeon, who has been quietly listening to the conversation, says, "I like engineers. They always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end."
New Mafia game coming
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
I told a teenager today I use to get 10 CD's for a penny in the mail. I am not sure if he thinks I am lying about what a CD was or what the Penny is or what the mail is or all 3.
I tell this joke sometimes.

I said to a teenager, "I used to get 10 CD's for a penny in the mail." and they reply, "You paid for your music?"
Madagascarter wrote:
So, a shark could probably swim faster than me.
But I can run quite a bit faster than a shark.
So in a triathlon, it would all come down to who is the faster cyclist.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Crywolf wrote:
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”

The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “Okay, now what?”
New Mafia game coming
elysium5 wrote:
What does a cigarette and a hamster have in common?

They are both harmless until you stick them in your mouth and light them on fire.