Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 10 of 53
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what's this w killing blue 1st every time? he had barely said 2 words.
gg blue - sorta - not really - you never had a chance to do anything. i think hood likes to kill blue whenever he can.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Anax, Does this mean you inspected Thick and he is Cabal?

GG Bluegoetz
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Ten is there more to your suspicion of Hood? He did tell us to buckle up but I took that as a joke not a warning.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
As no one counter claimed me, i am 100% town and i have more info than all of you (except if you are Cabal)
So you should just trust me
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc - no more info on hood - just his usual play to try and confuse the situation is a mafia move.

anax - blind trust does not float around here - we need solid statements from you or reasons why you will not reveal.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Blindly is dangerous. B)  And Ten suspects Hood.   2 of 3 Cabals??   I understand your reservation of posting in thread. 
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
what's this w killing blue 1st every time? he had barely said 2 words.
gg blue - sorta - not really - you never had a chance to do anything. i think hood likes to kill blue whenever he can.

i like to kill blue?
that's an odd thing to say, lol. i don't believe i've ever chosen to kill blue.
oh the last game, right. well, i think it was my night to make the kill when blue died, but it wasn't my idea.
perhaps, you killed him, and thought, hey, lets kill blue and make people wonder, why blue? oh, wait, hood likes to kill blue. it will be easy to pin it on him :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
gg blue. you haven't lost though! and you won't lose. we shall avenge your death.

vote ThickTalon, who claims vanilla FBI that wants to save RED.

Tennesseelogman wrote:
we will get no real evidence here until anax reports. the likelihood that he investigated a cabal is low. do we want him to report who is FBI in public or just start a town chat group after he verifies people. i am always for full disclosure of info gained and then trust the majority w it. what if anax gets killed - we certainly don't want the info to die w him. and then what would stop a cabal from claiming PM w anax and having been cleared = cabal could then give a list of "cleared" suspects that really are FBI and start a fake group.

we have to start our own investigations and many times, a day kill is the only way to get solid info.
#vote jkl - not much to go on but post 84 and 85 are a little sus and in 95 he used the word "admitted" instead of "claimed". give me something more to go on and i am subject to change.
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Okay, so right now, those who I pin as Cabal are: Thick, Tenn, and Mada. #vote Thick
Hoodlum wrote:
jkl3699
Okay, so right now, those who I pin as Cabal are: Thick, Tenn, and Mada. #vote Thick

Yeah, Tenn putting some work in today. i'm tossed up between Tenn and Pygmy.
Thick and Mada for sure. :roll:
Hoodlum wrote:
work put in early, when day 2 started. wonder what the discussion was between the Cabal.
"who should we kill? who will anax inspect? odds are, we won't get inspected"
"we will probably waste a shot on anax, he will probably be saved" "we need to get hood of your back talon."
"yes, he's onto us".
"what if we kill bluegoetz. hood killed him first last game" we can try and pin it on hood, plus hoods gibberish will probably put a target on himself."
"ok, lets kill hood, and i'll plant the seed in the chat, lets see how it goes"
Spoiler (click to show)