Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 8 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
Nothing concrete except Anax's "Hard claim" but does that mean it was hard to claim red and he is Cabal weaseiing protection. Not likely since the real red could call him out or lead lynch but that would blow his cover too.
And Jkl asking Hood on kill is just him mocking Hoods bold move last game.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i'm hard claiming Kaplan.
anyone else that deliberately or suggestively says they are Kaplan is Cabal!

im not here to save Red, i'm here to help Red and FBI.
i'll save myself. just gotta not get lynched :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
Hoodlum

No you're not . Quit crowing. Mafia leader
Hoodlum wrote:
basically, i can't die or i wont win.
red can't die or he wont win.
FBI can win even if they are dead.

red, whoever it is, is the target, or the doctor.

the question is...can i save myself?

Hoodlum wrote:
talon mentioned, save in an earlier post. i saw it.
he said it a second time most recently, deliberately. it's not a mistake. it's a dealt card!
i think we got one!
Hoodlum wrote:
i just checked again. I'm just Vanilla FBI. oops
ThickTalon wrote:
#unpredictable

now that Hood has tossed the scent off of himself by claiming everyone but the savior, @Anax, why did you chose jkl?
ThickTalon wrote:
BTW. 

@Abs. Good game D12 brethren over on the Writers block game. Those wolves played pretty well and that format leads for a more Mafia win than town.

Either way *clap* *clap* *clap*
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum

You said you didnt need saving season 1 too. That didn't work so well.
Giberish, smoke and mirror or ??
I guess the real Kappy can vote to lynch you if that is the case.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
ThickTalon
BTW. 

@Abs. Good game D12 brethren over on the Writers block game. Those wolves played pretty well and that format leads for a more Mafia win than town.

Either way *clap* *clap* *clap*

Thanks, at least I survived until the end, was a tough game with so little info but enjoyed it and learnt so much….

I think I did D12 proud for sure, got some nice compliments and rattled a couple of VIP ex champs which was cool
Abs wrote:
I agree that we perhaps cannot wait for Anax (if he is Red) to get ll info we need as likely be too late by the time we know who to vote off. If Anax can only do one investigation per night, it will take a while.

I have no real steer or wagon to jump on right now but I am quite interested with Hoods joking around but it’s very much what Hood does when town so not overt bothered. I have a town read on Hood for now..

jkl3699 wrote:
#unvote pyg #vote Mada Tenn's suggestion that Anax shares info with Mada strikes me as suspicious, and Mada is not speaking nearly as much in this game as the last one. In the last game, he used many messages claiming that we shouldn't lynch Day 1, but in this one, he just shared one quiet message. I'll go with my gut on this one
Madagascarter wrote:
JKL, is this gonna become a pattern? I do not concur with TLM. I don’t think Anax should PM me who he is inspecting. As there is no way to verify if what he said was true. Also giving info to any Cabal would be disasterous. I’m not claiming Cabal, I’m just saying Anax shouldn’t tell anyone who he is inspecting
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand