Sign-up
  • 87 posts
  • Page 6 of 6
Tennesseelogman wrote:
for chip and some of you other newer players - ely will soon be sending out your role assignments - he has asked me to verify that your PM is complete and accurate when compared to the list he gave me. Please copy and paste your role assignment PM from ely and send it to me (be sure and include ely in the PM) and i will make sure you are taken care of. do this asap and disregard the following posts from jerks who may try to mislead you . :)
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Good one Tennessee. haha!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten must of been hit with a log to think that would fly.
Xxxxx
You are a town merchant and have a day vote.
Your son is 'Family" . You are exempt from mafia
kills (as long as he is alive).
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
ok, Ten, here is mine

Hi Mada

You a are blood cl0t

You start in TLM. At any point in the game you can give TLM a heart attack. Both you and TLM will die if you do this unless TLM has given some blood to another player. If TLM at any point in the game has given blood to another player, you will be notified who and can give them a heart attack too. You only die from heart attacks if none of TLM's blood is remaining.

You win when the entirety of TLM dies
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
there's nothing like a good joke - - - and that was nothing like a good joke!

Yeah, you're right. It was awful. Makes you start to think that maybe it wasn't a joke, just nonsense, but so nonsensical that it wasn't even nonsense but wisdom. But it can't be wisdom if it has no meaning. But was the meaning of that wisdom? All that has happened over the course of the day leads me to believe that sometimes stupidy is escapism and I am in need.

Ya, I realised it was awful, I thought about editing it to delete after posting but I couldn't think of anything to replace it with. Don't read into anything I'm saying too closely lest you find the deeper meaning or worse, you spend all that time looking for deeper meaning and don't find it
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
that was so far above my head that think that i will report you for chat abuse - :)
. Given they are of same blood and will survive or die together - its like an illegal alliance - or is it #2 for 1 lunch.
The mada clot is pressing on some vital brain cells apparently
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ely has been in active but has been on line or has he? He may be in a secret chat group - lunch him.
WRKD4IT