Sign-up
  • 87 posts
  • Page 3 of 6
Abs wrote:
What is going on! Why are people being lynched when no game has started?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
just killing orzhovbossChipmunkWarriorpygmyhippo277LandoCalriskianHoodlum2ofclubsTennesseelogmanAnaxagoreVirtuosity98RockbertBluegoetzRyomyrjkl3699MadagascarterAbs
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
It looks like we've got a pretty good size group here so unless there are any last minute joiners this evening, I will probably do the write-up tonight and kick this off!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
“What do you mean “gangsters”? It’s business.' Now with that cleared up "Okay fellas, this is our moment. Keep a cool head and keep those fingers pumpin', 'cause remember, it's history you'll be writin'. So lets make this the best mafia game ever. With that said, "Say hello to my little friend' and remember “You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.' but "Never trust a woman or an automatic weapon'. also “Don’t tell me what was said about me. Tell me why were they so comfortable to say it to you?' You know those "Loose lips sink ships". Always remember “No gangster is ever happy when he’s at peace. The main reason he’s in the business is to eliminate his enemies' Finally "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone'  #No Lynch  :roll:

WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
 “I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you’re afraid.” – John Gotti
Let's get this started!!!! :)
LandoCalriskian wrote:
orzhovboss
Lando won last game Lynch Lando

Are we not going to question who wrote this post
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
orzhovboss
Lando won last game Lynch Lando

Are we not going to question who wrote this post
“The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.” – Frank Lucas
and
“Goodfellas, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.'
or hence "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.' – Michael Corleone
 I suggest you take the stance of Somebody messes with me, I’m gonna mess with him.' – Al Capone
or
I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.' – Vito Corleone 
or
“Find the toughest guy in the room. Embrace him like a brother. And then slam his head against the wall.'
― Al Capone
Nothing but LOVE
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Elysium. These guys are losing it. Haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Elysium. These guys are losing it. Haha.
“A thug only understands you when you speak his language.”- Alexander Lukashenko
WRKD4IT