Sign-up
  • 87 posts
  • Page 2 of 6
Rockbert wrote:
Hey all, apologies for not saying this sooner, but Ryomyr and I have to disclose that we are friends in real life. We never speak about the mafia outside of the forum, but this last game we had an issue because when I said something about having a hard time (in real life) as he knows I have been going through some stuff and he felt it impacted his decision making. That was never my intent, I was just being perhaps too honest in that moment about what I was feeling. (You can see this in Post #883 from last game: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3712/vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated/post/72900#post-72900)

We didn't want to disclose in the middle of a game as we felt it could have been detrimental to the game play. Now that we are starting a new game, we want to be clear and transparent. I know that we both love the mafia games very much, and have not let our friendship affect any of the outcomes in any of the previous mafia games. It just didn't seem like an issue until this last game.

Respectfully,
Rockbert.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh my Juliette I forgive you? At least it wasn't with some hoodlum ;)  seriously, all's good.
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Orzhovboss, ChipmunkWarrior, and I are also all friends in real life, we refrained from giving away any information to each other though. We will continue to do that once this next game starts.
Eat my dust.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
most of you know that bluegoetz is my son-in-law and that hoodlum is my wicked step-mother
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Isn't Hoodlum everyone's wicked step-mother?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
most of you know that bluegoetz is my son-in-law and that hoodlum is my wicked step-mother
LOL
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Just missing abs and r4w from last game. Maybe Ely send an invite to them both?
And of course if anyone can invite someone new, or an old player, it always makes it more fun to have more players :)
14 is good anyway, if no-one else can make it :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
elysium5
I'll need to make adjustments depending on how many players but other than that, this will be a multi-faction set-up with fairly basic role assignments.

Players

1. @orzhovboss
2. @ChipmunkWarrior
3. @pygmyhippo277
4. @LandoCalriskian
5. @Hoodlum
6. @2ofclubs
7. @Tennesseelogman
8. @Anaxagore
9. @Rockbert
10. @Bluegoetz
11. @Ryomyr
12. @Virtuosity98
13. @jkl3699
14. @Madagascarter

In
Tennesseelogman wrote:
has the game started yet? is it time for everyone to place their lynch vote for Hoodlum yet?
Lynch Hood - subject to change if he sweetens up a little ❤️
Live long and prosper