Mafia Game Thread
  • 714 posts
  • Page 48 of 48
Tennesseelogman wrote:
this my last 2 post from the dead thread about my take on things at the end
Tennesseelogman said:
21 Aug 2021, 22:07
kyla is right - they should take a slab at the neutral now and leave kyla alive. i think there is only 1 path to victory for the prisoners now and it is not to kill the mafia yet. but if they kill 1 of there own = they are down to 2;1;1 which is not good. if they kill kyla its 3;1 but who has the extra votes and who has what actions left?
Tennesseelogman said:
22 Aug 2021, 17:48
with 1 hour to go - if i were still in as anax, blue, rhesiel, or shj and i were prisoner/good guard = believing anax to be neutral, i would make a deal w kyla to vote out anax and if it were a tie kyla would kill him. if anax were neutral there would be 3;1 or 2;1. if wrong there would be 2;1;1 or 1;1;1 - especially if i had powers or an extra vote.
i think kyla could have killed anax (unless he had a power left)
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
GG Anax! Thanks for hosting Mada! I love the mafia games, and this was a good one! Look forward to the next. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Kyla wrote:
Anaxagore
Tennesseelogman
ok - so what if anax had a lynch vote of zero and 2-3 others had a vote count of -2, would anax have been lynched?

The -2 only last one day phase

i could have also won the game last night, i was blocked trying to kill Kyla

I was more worried what you had over what rheisel would see lol so I blocked you, I was hoping people would try go for the neutral but didn't seem like anyone was willing to talk to me :P

I still wasn't 100% sure if you or bluegoatz was the neutral
Kyla wrote:
could you guys post your last working day chat? I'm just curious
Virtuosity98 wrote:
gg everyone, it was an interesting game :) Still not quite sure how Anax managed to get me lynched when I was providing so much evidence for Town. Ah well :) After I was killed, I had a quick conversation with Mada in real life where I literally said "Anax has to be evil, and I would bet Ely, Kyla, and Rockbert are also bad guys" :) Mada can confirm :P I think I also said I wasn't sure about LandoCalriskian. Watching from the deadzone, it felt quite inevitable that Town was doomed to lose :(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
Kyla
could you guys post your last working day chat? I'm just curious

Day 6 Janitors (click to show)
Bluegoetz wrote:
I accidentally saw the mafia team, so I had to play like I didn't. which is why I didn't participate at all in the discussion the day lando got lynched.
Tried to focus on finding the neutral, but ended up overthinking it.
ggod job anax and all.
elysium5 wrote:
gg everyone! Thanks for hosting, Mada. Can't wait for the next won. We waited too long to play again.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."