2ofclubs wrote:
before the song and dance starts.
well played Ely.

2ofclubs said:
16 Aug 2021, 19:25
#I choose to pray for Elysium allegiance
Madagascarter said:
17 Aug 2021, 20:50
Last night, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blah blah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A feeling of anger overwhelmed you and you discovered he/she is a mafia and an enemy The Prisoners
WRKD4IT
Kyla wrote:
Mafia
1. Elysium5
9. Bluegoetz

So whos the neut? It must be you Anax, GG good job ^^
6. Anaxagore
8. Rheisel

Good
3. Kyla
4. 2ofClubs
14. SHJENKE
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Regarding my role; I am not turning the other cheek. LOL

I would say the influencer is a neutral term.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
2ofclubs
Regarding my role; I am not turning the other cheek. LOL

I would say the influencer is a neutral term.

is NOT*
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
a lot of people keep saying i'm neutral, i'm not
but i understand i get to be suspected

i think it's pretty much straight forward at this point the 3 non town claimed vanilla
Anaxagore wrote:
but entering the endgame, after we lynch elysium, the right strategy would probably be to lynch the neutral before the last mafia
2ofclubs wrote:
 So we are missing 2 OSOP with 1 unkown prisoner who could also be KOE or Shenjeke. We have 2 below claiming prisoner one is lying if not both.
1. Elysium5 claims Guard? 100% Mafia You knew he was bad from D1 trust your gut.
3. Kyla claims OSOP 90% Neutral
6. Anaxagore claims OSOP 90% Guard
8. Rheisel Claims Prisoner pretty sure prisoner
9. Bluegoetz claims Prisoner 90% Mafia (Rock and Blue PM conversation all staged. I don't think Blue offered up Role PM publicly
Rheisels dump could be a Neutral move.

Rock and Ely both out & out lied claiming prisoners. Others are out and out lying.
Lets see what happens when all of us are in the same room.

Also Anax you can be influencing me to investigate Kyla instead of you. Also planting seed to go after neut instead of mafia. Just saying.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I kind of know what I am going to do if I live. Yes it would be best if the good were united.  But there is definitively sheep in wolfs clothing. A fox or 2 in the hen house.
WRKD4IT
Kyla wrote:
so it looks like you 2 are not going to listen to me anymore but I was just wondering, what's OSOP ?
Bluegoetz wrote:
sorry I've been quiet.
2oc should be the only trusted person. he has investigator abilities and I don't see a scenario where that is neutral power (could be wrong but I doubt it) I will agree that its odd he hasn't been killed long ago, but I'm not in on those decisions. I'm gonna follow his lead here.
#Lynch Elysium5