Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 134 of 229
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
alex, you know my mask isn't purple :D

If you tell me about your purchases, I can verify your colour.
If you're town and haven't bought strange things, this isn't simple you should be afraid to comply with.

In fact; this offer stands for everyone... you can share some of your noteworthy purchases with us (& on which instances they happened), then I can assign a mask colour to you. You can see that I've not done anything hurtful with the information concerning mask colours, provided they didn't insinuate to less than honourable intentions..
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Hoodlum
alex, you know my mask isn't purple :D

If you tell me about your purchases, I can verify your colour.
If you're town and haven't bought strange things, this isn't simple you should be afraid to comply with.

In fact; this offer stands for everyone... you can share some of your noteworthy purchases with us (& on which instances they happened), then I can assign a mask colour to you. You can see that I've not done anything hurtful with the information concerning mask colours, provided they didn't insinuate to less than honourable intentions..

i don't need my colour verified ty for offering lol. and you are as gentle as your avatar. you can verify anonymous purchases? i think you left that part out. im sure anything suspect would be bought anonymously after they anonymously purchased a mask. you saying purple didn't bother to change his generic coloured mask?

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Alright. I didn't want to do this but most people begin to not trust me (despite me solving the game),
So I'm going to play cards on the table.
I'm Montague.

And as a Montague I didn't care that Mara was possibly Capulet and got the shop. Cause I said I play for town, not for my house when there are 4 scums in the nature...

Now that you have what you asked for Hood, show us your fake pm.
Hoodlum wrote:
looks fake anaxagore, your going down tomorrow
Hoodlum wrote:
You are Sampson, servant of the House of Capulet (Town).
Like your master Lord Capulet you hate the Montagues. You are a man of dedication and duty and will do anything in your power to serve and protect.
You are justly rewarded and equipped for your loyalty and valour.
You start with 10 coins and a Sword.
You earn 3 coins at the end of every afternoon phase.
You can forfeit one or both of your night actions in return for votes worth 2 in elections and lynchings the following day. You must specify #ELECT EXTRA VOTE or #LYNCH EXTRA VOTE before the end of their phase.
Each night you go out, you leave with your sword. you can #PROTECT [mask colour] and you will save them from an attack if they are the House of Capulet. If you select a non Capulet and they wield a sword, you may die and your coins and items are given to the attacker.
If Lord Capulet is reported dead, you will forfeit 1 of your night actions each night.
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.
Hoodlum wrote:
you can include the rest of your role anax. seems kinda short
Hoodlum wrote:
and yup, i can choose my own mask colour. now who is capulet?
Anaxagore wrote:
I didn't hide any part.
I'm a poor as I always claimed and I'm pretty surprised to see you have more money and more abilities than me.
I don't think a servant would have a sword.

If I'm wrong Virtuosity must have balanced that by another role in my house.

I'm almost certain miljnew is Montague and given he is inactive, while you have extra votes, if somehow town lynches a Montague, Mo tague will be greatly disadvantage and I will consequently ally with non towns to lynch Capulet.
Anaxagore wrote:
And I can't be sure Alex is saying the truth about the purple mask, but I was poisoned last night and someone knows it.
Hoodlum wrote:
they all have swords in the movie. book. gun/sword brand

Anaxagore wrote:
I can see why Virt would give mafia a sword from the start.
I don't have one and i m sure I'm not the only one
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
And I can't be sure Alex is saying the truth about the purple mask, but I was poisoned last night and someone knows it.

of all the players to poison, they try to poison you? that's the fishy part.
You can survive being poisoned.? no other part of the story to that? did virt get bored when he wrote yours. i think you are missing some/a lot from your supposed role