Virtuosity98 wrote:
Romeo & Juliet Mafia Game oh, did somebody say Money & Masks 2? :]
15 players (or more :))
9 Split Town
3 Mafia
3 Neutral

FLAVOUR: (click to show)

- - - SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED - - -
Note: for this game, PMs between the participating players are NOT allowed. All posts must be in the designated forum thread. By signing up, you acknowledge this, and pledge to follow this rule to facilitate the smooth-running of the game :)
1. AlexCheckMate
2. Mdhaglund
3. Anaxagore
4. elysium5
5. Ready4war
6. Hoodlum
7. Rockbert
8. Tennesseelogman
9. Madagascarter
10. Bluegoetz
11. remlburc
12. 2ofclubs
13. marion
14. rheisel
15. milnejw24

GAME MECHANICS: (click to show)

Finally, a list of items, and a more detailed list of the Day and Night Actions:
ITEMS: (click to show)
DAY ACTIONS: (click to show)
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)

Start date will probably be 29th of January! You will be doing yourself and your team a big favour by trying to understand these mechanics before the game starts :) So please let me know if you have any questions! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'm in :)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
of course in. Virtuosity games are the best
Also happy to see we have new regular players so that we don't have to wait months to start games
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Post #1 updated, game mechanics explained in full.
The more familiar you are with the game mechanics BEFORE the game starts, the more you'll be ready and able to help your faction win. The mechanics seem complicated, but they are based on simple concepts. Please ask if anything isn't clear! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
For those not familiar with Romeo and Juliet:
Simplified plot summary
Detailed descriptions of all characters

I have based the theme strongly on the setting, characters, and some of the events of Romeo and Juliet. However, some elements of the game scenario are significantly different to the Shakespearean play.
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
  no questions - you have everything quite clear - even a simpleton can understand it
Live long and prosper