Signups :)
  • 47 posts
  • Page 3 of 4
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
virt - how many coins do we start with?
Depends on your Role PM.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
@Vicious has had to drop out unfortunately :( See you in the next game!
I have sent messages to @FireSword, @caseydentino, and @rodd to see if they are interested in joining.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Rockbert wrote:
Thanks for the update. Sorry to Vicious out, but hopefully all is well. Looking forward to this one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
milnejw24 wrote:
When are we starting?
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
Virtuosity98 wrote:
milnejw24
When are we starting?
3 and a half days :):) Got 2 exams between now and then :D
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
The game will start tomorrow evening (hopefully)!! :) Last chance to join if you are interested.
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
Can't wait!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
even before the game starts and we get our role assignments - i will announce my candidacy for lord of the land and will have a capitalist government. this way all of you who like to vote for me early on can get that out of your system. as a reward i will see that each of you that vote for me gets a coin :)
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Before we start, I'm starting up a charity for a very worthy cause. It'll helpbring beer on my table and keep a sword in my hand and my identity hidden. Please donate. Just 2 coins a day could protect a Madagascarter another night.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
milnejw24 wrote:
I also plan on running for mayor on day one...
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'm finalising a few things, making sure the game can't reach broken scenarios like it kind of did in M&M1.
I have a busy schedule this evening, maybe it's not going to start until tomorrow. Stay tuned, it could still happen (in about 6/7hrs though) :)

Thanks to everyone for joining! :hand::hand::hand:
Day Actions:

Rockbert wrote:
thanks for the update Virt. Looking forward to it!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
milnejw24 wrote:
When are we starting?