Signups :)
  • 47 posts
  • Page 2 of 4
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - i got semi-accused last game of foul play by another player for not pointing out beforehand that i personally know several other players. to me it has no relevance to the game and i think you can see by the way i play that i give no preference in the game.
remlburc and firesword are my sons. bluegoetz is my son-in-law. and now marion might play - she is my daughter-in-law. they will get no special treatment from me and i expect none from them.
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ok - i got semi-accused last game of foul play by another player for not pointing out beforehand that i personally know several other players. to me it has no relevance to the game and i think you can see by the way i play that i give no preference in the game.
remlburc and firesword are my sons. bluegoetz is my son-in-law. and now marion might play - she is my daughter-in-law. they will get no special treatment from me and i expect none from them.
very honourable, thank you for mentioning it. welcome!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Thanks for letting us know :) Like you said, I didn't notice any favouritism between you, but it's appropriate for us to at least know :)
Just FYI, this game is a "No Outside Communication" game - no PMs between players; all communication must be done in the forum thread. So, if you could avoid chatting to each other about the game when you talk to each other, that would be appreciated :):) Otherwise the game simply won't be as fun.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thanks to everyone for joining! The game will start in 1 week's time (29th). If others want to join, they are more than welcome to do so!
Reminder that in this game it will be against the rules to send PMs to other players or to talk to other players by any means other than in the forum thread.

Familiarise yourself with the mechanics in post#1 if you haven't already done so! I'm looking forward to this! :):)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

milnejw24 wrote:
Is this full?
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
Virtuosity98 wrote:
No! There is space for as many people as wish to join :) Are you in?
Day Actions:

milnejw24 wrote:
I'm in! I don't fully understand everything but I think I can pick it up!
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Nice! Welcome on board :) I'll send you a message so we can clarify a few things :)
Day Actions: