Your view
  • 50 posts
  • Page 2 of 4
Hoodlum wrote:
yup noticed

13 Mar, 10:44 pm
Hoodlum: a lot of new players. from italy? u reckon it's cause of the lockdown?
14 Mar, 02:07 pm
Fendi: I assume so. I wonder though, how many of them will stick around
14 Mar, 09:46 pm
OldDogGen: 16 live games in progress and 5 pending, no wonder the site is running slow.
14 Mar, 10:09 pm
Virtuosity98: yes loads of new italian players :)
14 Mar, 10:09 pm
Virtuosity98: hey guys, does anyone else here speak italian? Just letting those of you who don't know - I speak italian (and french) so if necessary send people my way :)
15 Mar, 01:57 am
elysium5: That's awesome, Virt. I only speak English and Whiskenese.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Netherlands just arrived in state of lockdown (till 6th of April, at least). I foresee more D12 players - If the owners of this website can and want to do something, I guess it'd be cool to try and up capacity.

Dutchies running to coffeeshops (queues are so long!) to last minute stock up on much needed w33d.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
GriffinUcos wrote:
AlexCheckMate

Dutchies running to coffeeshops (queues are so long!) to last minute stock up on much needed w33d.

Locked down here in Spain too. w33d not a problem as it's just another crop!
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what if they shut down the grocery stores? we will all have to hunt for our food. - - how can i do that?!! i don't even know where Doritos live in the wild.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Matty wrote:
Tennesseelogman
what if they shut down the grocery stores? we will all have to hunt for our food. - - how can i do that?!! i don't even know where Doritos live in the wild.
You can't hunt those, you have to dig. They grow under the ground.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Fendi wrote:
Matty
Spoiler (click to show)
aeronautic wrote:
Matty
That's not what I heard... I was told that they are manufactured...

...from Smelly Socks and used Tea Bags.

What I need to know is where does Water come from? I wish to stockpile it.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
elysium5 wrote:
As the "Spanish" Flu pandemic was brought up earlier, I thought some might be interested in this article from Smithsonianmag.com:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ten-myths-about-1918-flu-pandemic-180967810/
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Here is also another interesting read on Copper, although I haven't fact checked the source, but it is fascinating all the same:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xgqkyw/copper-destroys-viruses-and-bacteria-why-isnt-it-everywhere
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
aeronautic wrote:
Yes, I heard about the properties of Copper a long time ago.
Apparently, they now use Copper Rods to rid the potato crops of the Blight, which caused the Irish Potato Famine.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
Paranoia has reached absurd stages. I sneezed in front of my laptop and the anti-virus started a scan of it's own.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Fendi wrote:
Hoodlum
Paranoia has reached absurd stages. I sneezed in front of my laptop and the anti-virus started a scan of it's own.
This one cracked me up.

Take care everyone.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Update anyone?
How's stuff where you are now?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein