01. Kyla
02. ely
03. dough
06. cheeky
07. halsey
09. husk
12. jimi
13. skarni

please make sure you get those actions in on time. could have been a way different result.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
D3 - RESULTS. CheekyTeeky is dead, she was the kidnapper. Huskers is dead, he was a Rogue

Remaining players. it is night phase

01. Kyla
02. ely
03. dough
07. halsey
12. jimi
13. skarni

Hoodlum wrote:
Kidnapper starts on day 2. Does not have any any items. He starts off with negative lynch vote count equalling the remaining players in the game. Each day the kidnapper selects a user to kidnap, stealing their items and becoming their role and items. The kidnapped user is tied up somewhere and can not be killed. The following day, the kidnapped becomes the kidnapper. If a kindnapper fails to kidnap a user (inactive), then the kidnapper is out of the game (mod killed).
elysium5 wrote:
Wow...so huskers was lynched and Cheeky tried to kidnap an inactive player? Strange move by the kidnapper...I'm guessing halsey was the intended target. I haven't seen anything posted by him. Has anyone had any contact with that player?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
to clarify. the kidnapper failed to kidnap a player..the kidnapper was inactive.
elysium5 wrote:
Ok, then. I guess I was wrong. I thought the kidnapper tried to kidnap an inactive player. Not like Cheeky to be inactive...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
N3 - RESULTS. GeneralHalsey is dead. He was a Rogue.

01. Kyla
02. ely
03. dough
12. jimi
13. skarni

Hoodlum wrote:
kyla is dead. she was rogue.

02. ely
03. dough
12. jimi
13. skarni

Hoodlum wrote:
4 left!

i'll end the phases when all the orders are in.
if there is an objection, say so in message and i'll max it out to the initial 24 hours.