• 92 posts
  • Page 2 of 7
Hoodlum wrote:
Game is full. ty for participating.

Night 0 starts. All roles were totally random. Timing is everything! Actions start at https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/gold-coast 10 pm my time.
24 hours from now the results will be posted. who is left!
each phase is 24 hours. day/night
You do not have to include me in conversations between another player. Just send me your night actions and your day votes.
gl.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
There will be a clue for a game advantage in my signature when the game officially starts. It will be a puzzle, that requires and answer. First find the question. First one to solve it gets the advantage. gl
Vicious wrote:
ok bro I may not do so well at this game if timing is important 10 pm your time is around 4am my time. hmmm anyways my question is can i send orders in before i go to bed? as i will almost always be in bed at this time.
Hoodlum wrote:
yes. you can. you can give a specific time too if you like.

last time i hosted. it was midnight my time for deadline. but i struggled to stay awake some nights lol

btw first in, isn't always the best..depends on the target. :)
Madagascarter wrote:
The google result when that number is put into the search bar
Your search - 426364633483 - did not match any documents.

:(
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
The google result when that number is put into the search bar
Your search - 426364633483 - did not match any documents.

:(

Did you post this in the right forum Mad as I am not following.

Last man standing huh? This will be interesting.
Madagascarter wrote:
Urgh, I was trying to figure out the clue and the clue was literally just that number. I think I was getting somewhere but my physics class started. Now it is finished and someone's got the clue which is slightly irritating. Game nine five
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
Urgh, I was trying to figure out the clue and the clue was literally just that number. ... Game nine five

Oh...I see Hood's post now. I usually ignore spoilers in signature lines but I see his now says someone found whatever it was.
Hoodlum wrote:
10 hours to go..get those actions in by sending me a message.