• 92 posts
  • Page 3 of 7
Hoodlum wrote:
N1 - RESULTS. Anaxagore is dead. He was a Rogue

In other news.

The Kidnapper role has started today, and will vote to lynch someone today with the rest of you. The kidnapper has a negative lynch vote equalling the players left in the game. Today there are 12 players(= -12). One of you will be selected today by the kidnapper, and your role and bag of items stolen. If the kidnapper kidnaps a player that dies from the days lynch, then the kidnapper/kidnapped transfer role is finished and will become that lynched players role permanently.

more info.
*If a player does not purchase anything. his allowance of $100 to purchase an item gets banked for another night. All your items cost $100 each.
*Players can form alliances, and give items. Send @Hoodlum a message in this case :eg, give [USER] a bullet.
 The gifts will be given with anonymity,(You won't be told who gave them to you.) but you can choose to mention this yourself.
*An advantage has been earned, and more can be earned at any time throughout the game by paying attention to my signature.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Send me your Lynches in private!
Most votes are eliminated. tie vote = noone lynched.
dough_boy wrote:
Well...since I survived Night 0/1 I guess I can now start playing.

I am going to vote to lynch MarcESK. I think it is time to knock his ego down a peg.
skarni wrote:
I think anaxa would be happy with that vote hehehe
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
dough_boy
Well...since I survived Night 0/1 I guess I can now start playing.

I am going to vote to lynch MarcESK. I think it is time to knock his ego down a peg.

Go for it.

Everyone else who really believes he will vote for me: I'm a bad player driven by my EGO, it will be easy to kill me even later in the game but experienced players are hard to beat. What he just said could be really misleading. I'm going to Lynch anonymous.

If I receive 0 votes we all will know that dough_boy is a liar.
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
D1 - RESULTS. MarcESK is dead. He was a Rogue

**All votes were locked in. It was quite decisive. is there an alliance? I do not know! seems so, by the results.

**Someone was kidnapped.

Day 1 is finished. Night 1 starts in approx 5 hours.
dough_boy wrote:
So...can we try to figure out who the person kidnapped is? I am assuming they cannot speak. If they cannot and everyone else chimes in then maybe they should be lynched Day 2? This would get rid of that role...

Since I have very limited conversations via PM, what is everyone's thoughts on tonight? Shoot me enough times until I am dead?
Kyla wrote:
not a lot of talk to me either, seems everyone is hiding :)
Hoodlum wrote:
N2 - RESULTS. Vicious is dead. she was a Rogue

**for clarification.

defensive action takes priority over time events.
vicious wore a vest, but two different players shot at her. the first shooter (by timestamp) fails, because she was vested. The second shooter earned her items that she had remaining + purchased that night.

** if you want game advantages..make sure you pay attention to my signature. there have been 2 so far.
1 was an immunity lynch idol to be played at any time of the game. it was used yesterday, but not really needed. marcesk could have benefit from it though.
the 2nd clue was a tough sentence phrase to unscramble. some were on the right track, but no one got it.
it was "faster than a speeding bullet"   which meant that you could dodge all bullets last night..

Time to get those lynches in. it is DAY 2
dough_boy wrote:
jimmy1066 said:
06 Dec 2017, 03:03 am
I am a slickter. I am shooting noone tonight

This was provided to me (by someone else). I guess I will vote to lynch jimmy1066 if what Hood is saying is true about "Slicksters" getting more powerful as the game goes on.
skarni wrote:
No needto be anonymous if hes slickter
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
jimmy1066 wrote:
I was joking, I wouldn't reveal that if I actually was. I didn't wear a vest that night and wanted to discourage any rogue from attacking me. Dough_boy is pretty smart and knows that, my guess is he is using that as misdirection as we are 3 rogues down and he is a slickter. Or he is just clinging on to what little information we have so far in this game. Either way, I vote to LYNCH dough_boy
dough_boy wrote:
There is no "three rogues down". The whole point of this game is last man standing. So I wouldn't care what your role is really...

Here I see someone smart enough to play roles against each other so that makes you a threat...and with no one talking I have to choose someone.