:)
  • 164 posts
  • Page 9 of 11
Sygmassacre wrote:
The day came to an end. The ballot was counted.
3 votes to JamesKer1, 1 to egirarde.
Just as they were about to lynch JamesKer1 revealed he was the slickster and switched the vote.
Tied again. Night time actions are now welcome
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Sep 29, 01:20 AM
Noting here that LATE ACTIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

YOU ARENT A MOD. I CANT HELP THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I WAS ALIVE AFTER LAST NIGHT STILL OR NOT.
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Sep 29, 01:38 AM
James, I posted that for BETA... since BETA was lazy af...

Well, I just recieved my third separate possible list for bag info, so it is definitely not my fault for late actions.

Egirarde, by the way, I'm investigating you. Just to prove how overpowered you are.
BETA wrote:
night is done in this now peaceful, suburban-esque village. no lynch yesterday. no killings two nights in a row. WHAT IS GOING ON???!!!

DAY PHASE. 36 hours.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Vote Stratosphere, use day action to switch vote on to him. Anyone else who does the same I will guarantee the number one spot, just message me.
Stratosphere wrote:
Hahaaaa...
Thanks egi the traitor... :P
( no offence ;) )
I hope you dont vote Blackshirts...
Blackshirts wrote:
Sorry bro, ready for this game to end....with me as the victor of course lol.

Vote Stratosphere
egirarde wrote:
Sorry, Stratosphere. Figured you'd take me out today anyway. Might as well cover my arse. :D 

Still friends?
BETA wrote:
majority is reached.

3 to none.
strat is lynched!
Dear USER, your character is Al Swearengen, the infamous misleader of the Badlands of Deadwood. You don't care for anyone else, just yourself. At the same token, they claim respect out of fear, but wish you dead just the same..

You are equipped with a bag. In your bag of tricks there is
ONE GUN
ONE BULLET
ONE DISPOSABLE BULLET PROOF VEST (you can use it once)
MONEY to purchase bullet and BPV.

Every night you can choose ONE action. Either to shoot, or to wear your BPV, or to buy a bullet, or to buy a BPV.

You must send in that action in a PM to BETA and Sygmassacre entitled NX "ACTION" (USER)

When you kill someone, you pick up their bag and the items in it.

Your mission is to totally dominate the town, until you are the last man standing.
BETA said:
03:52 AM, 12 September 2014
shouldve said DEAR STRATOSPHERE. SORRY.

THIS IS REAL

strat and his bag are buried. his bag had -
Gun
Bullet x 3
Vest
Money
(click to show)

night phase. 24 hours.
Stratosphere wrote:
its OK egirarde ;)
yeah that was what I was actually going to do today, since you didnt do what you promised...
now Blackshirts made the mistake of voting me and consequently losing the game to you egirarde.
GG, and well played ;)
BETA wrote:
strat's testament
its OK egirarde ;)
yeah that was what I was actually going to do today, since you didnt do what you promised...
now Blackshirts made the mistake of voting me and consequently losing the game to you egirarde.
GG, and well played ;)
and..
now you see that you lynched a player who had nothing special in the bag, and... GG :)
JamesKer1 wrote:
1st Place- Egirarde
2nd Place- JamesKer1
3rd Place- Blackshirts

Can we go ahead and end it like this so we can get other games going?