:)
  • 164 posts
  • Page 6 of 11
egirarde wrote:
JamesKer1 is the slickster. I was in an alliance with the other slickster and he revealed Ker's identity to me. We need to lynch him before the group size gets too small. Any smaller and he can change a single vote and turn the game.

Lynch JamesKer1
JamesKer1 wrote:
egirarde - Sep 21, 03:59 AM
JamesKer1 is the slickster. I was in an alliance with the other slickster and he revealed Ker's identity to me. We need to lynch him before the group size gets too small. Any smaller and he can change a single vote and turn the game.

Lynch JamesKer1

Vote Egirarde for a nice cover up. I was in an alliance with Hood as well and had only told him I was slickster when I was hunting for them to ally with. Luckily I found both, and was able to get both on my side. Until now I guess.
egirarde wrote:
We need to Lynch James or kill him. No matter what, if he makes the top 3 he can change and control the vote.

Here's my role PM:

BETA said:
04:07 AM, 12 September 2014
Dear egirarde, your character is Felipe Espinosa. Your brother Jose, is gone for a bit, and you are on your own here. You hate the whites, and the feeling has become mutual..

You are equipped with a bag. In your bag of tricks there is
ONE GUN
ONE BULLET
ONE DISPOSABLE BULLET PROOF VEST (you can use it once)
MONEY to purchase bullet and BPV.

Every night you can choose ONE action. Either to shoot, or to wear your BPV, or to buy a bullet, or to buy a BPV.

You must send in that action in a PM to BETA and Sygmassacre entitled NX "ACTION" (USER)

When you kill someone, you pick up their bag and the items in it.

Your mission is simple. KILL THEM ALL!

egirarde wrote:
I'm good with Photoshop too. Congrats.

If you're not the slickter, who is?
JamesKer1 wrote:
egirarde - Sep 21, 01:13 PM
I'm good with Photoshop too. Congrats.

If you're not the slickter, who is?

I have no skills in photoshop whatsoever, and it hadn't crossed my mind to do so.

Black and Strat are the only ones alive still. I'm pretty confident that Strat killed Hood, so that only leaves one person besides yourself.
egirarde wrote:
Hood was sure it was you. Why would you come out telling people you were a slickster? No one would do that. That puts a HUGE target on your back. That tells me it wasn't a ploy.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10701926_870117385857_5073282372611940049_n.jpg?oh=9089cbc0765a0b52bbd1666f22e64e1a&oe=5482B10C&__gda__=1421931347_e2422b7346d6d4bb06f91c0f86e7b25e
JamesKer1 wrote:
egirarde - Sep 21, 01:20 PM
Hood was sure it was you. Why would you come out telling people you were a slickster? No one would do that. That puts a HUGE target on your back. That tells me it wasn't a ploy.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10701926_870117385857_5073282372611940049_n.jpg?oh=9089cbc0765a0b52bbd1666f22e64e1a&oe=5482B10C&__gda__=1421931347_e2422b7346d6d4bb06f91c0f86e7b25e

I didn't say it was a smart move- I rescinded on it if they weren't. And it was only with a few people, Epic and UltrasPlot were the other two. That's why they both thought I was slickster.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Per conversation with BETA:

Egirarde is a traitorous manipulator! (That was a joke, no offense intended.)

HE killed Platypus, who had killed TJ, who had killed Hoodlum. There is good reason to believe he also got Kelly last night, and the contents of her bag.

So, depending on how much of this was used by old owners, here are approximate bag contents.

-3 RBPV (Enough to use two tonight and one the next)
-3 Guns
-4 Money
-9 DBPV
-3 Bullets

Now how is anyone supposed to cope with this in the middle of the night? If you shoot, you are very likely to hit a RBPV, but if you don't and have to buy something instead, you also have a high probability of being shot. Forget lynch manipulation and any assumption you have of me being slickster (which I have given up trying to convince you guys of the truth about), if this guy is alive past tonight he is definitely winning. We are all low on bag contents, but he is loaded like a supreme baked potato. So we need to lynch him and bury those items in the ground to even the playing field.
egirarde wrote:
Nice try. Guess you'll say anything to save yourself.

Nice story, but it's obviously a pour attempt to prevent a lynching. There's no way all of those things happened and I ended up with all of that. I'm running low on supplies just like everyone else.

Even if what you say is true, your ability to change the vote wins the game. They can lynch me next if they believe you.
JamesKer1 wrote:
egirarde - Sep 21, 10:24 PM
Nice try. Guess you'll say anything to save yourself.

Nice story, but it's obviously a pour attempt to prevent a lynching. There's no way all of those things happened and I ended up with all of that. I'm running low on supplies just like everyone else.

Even if what you say is true, your ability to change the vote wins the game. They can lynch me next if they believe you.

If this is untrue, then provide the contents of your bag as well as night actions so we can verify.
egirarde wrote:
Lol. You want me to tell everyone what's in my bag? Are you serious? If everyone knows what I'm missing, I'm screwed. No thank you.

You're distracting us from the issue at hand, and I applaud you. If we focus on the hypothetical contents of my bag, we might forget that you have the power to change the vote and kill us all.

For that reason, from now on I'll only post one thing:

Jamesker1 is the Slickster. Never forget.