:)
  • 164 posts
  • Page 4 of 11
BETA wrote:
it is now night phase. NIGHT 1.

48 hours.

Please give in your bag and night actions.

DEFENSIVE ACTIONS HAVE PRIORITY. ALL OTHER ACTIONS ARE PROCESSED BY TIME STAMP ON MESSAGE.

so inspect actions are upon request.
purchases by order.
kill actions are by order.
but if a vest is put on, even if it is put on later, it takes preference.
UltrasPlot wrote:
also um beta you need to randomly dispense my items among the guys who lynched me
BETA wrote:
lots of shots and stuff.

the dead -
Toktz-Jad - killer rogue
Hoodlum - slickster rogue
Tiplatypus - killer rogue

more details to follow, hopefully.

48 hours.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Vote Epic4960

Looks like those who wanted to do it originally are all now dead. Guess there's a reason why.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Shots rang out in the night, piercing the peaceful calm that had washed over the town. Out from his caravan stumbled the conman who had come to this town to rob the uneducated of their hard earned silver.

Dear Hoodlum, your character is Bright Eye Jarrison, the travelling snake-oil salesman. You are a white-collar criminal and are good at reading people and tricking them.

Every night, you can inspect any user and you will get UP TO DATE INFO on that user!

You also have a bag. In your bag at the game's start there is
ONE Disposable Reflective Bullet Proof Vest
MONEY to buy more DRBPV's.

Yoy can choose ONE action from your bag each night. Either to use your DRBPV, or to buy a DRBPV.

Your DRBPV reflects any bullets shot at you back to the shooter, killing your shooter and leaving you shaken, but unharmed. You would also collect that player's bag and its contents. You would be able to use the contents, even if they are different from yours at the game's start. But you can only do one action from the bag each night.

Send your night actions in a PM to BETA and Sygmassacre entitled Nx "ACTION" (USER).
You have two night actions.

You can also use your tricks to SWITCH ONE LYNCH VOTE to whomever you want. However, if you do this more than once, it will work, but you will be found out and it will be publicized that you switched the lynch vote.

Send that day action in a PM to BETA and Sygmassacre entitled Dx "SWITCH" USER'S VOTE ON <USER> to <USER>.
Or, if you choose to not use the power, send in "Dx NO SWITCH"

You win when you have totally cheated everyone else, and you are the last one remaining.

Last testament of Hoodlum
"i enjoyed the game. my type of game. got too safe, thought i was safe. coulda been a random without reason shot. coulda been a backstab. enjoyed it. shoulda just put on that vest and not been greedy.."

Meanwhile across town another shot echoed through the streets....
An unknown assailant, an unknown target. The bullet aimed straight and true. It struck his vest, sending it's target falling to the ground. He looked up but failed to see who dared fire at him. As the would be killer slid back into the shadows he yelled out, "You blew it, I'm still alive"

Not so lucky was the rancher. The many enemies he made makes it hard to tell just who had the gall to pull the trigger. On his way to the late night store to buy a vest, the inevitable occured and he was felled by the very thing he feared the most....a bullet!

Dear Toktz-Jad, your character is Albert John Bothwell, cattle baron! As you have messed with the homesteaders, lynched innocents, and started a war, you are persona non grata, and have no real friends..

You are equipped with a bag. In your bag of tricks there is
ONE GUN
ONE BULLET
ONE DISPOSABLE BULLET PROOF VEST (you can use it once)
MONEY to purchase bullet and BPV.

Every night you can choose ONE action. Either to shoot, or to wear your BPV, or to buy a bullet, or to buy a BPV.

You must send in that action in a PM to BETA and Sygmassacre entitled NX "ACTION" (USER)

When you kill someone, you pick up their bag and the items in it.

You win when you are last cattle-mongerer in town, and everyone else is dead!

As the townsfolk scrambled to lock their shutters, filing out of the many saloons and brothels dotted along the main street, another shot ripped through the panic filled air. This would be the last time the greatest train robber who ever lived would draw in the bitter sweet western air that he had come to acknowledge as being worth the risk to inhabit such a dangerous place.

Dear TIPlatypus, your character is Sam Bass, the infamous train robber. You are feared by the wealthy, wanted by the law, and others would love the wealth you've stolen as well.. You can trust no one..

You are equipped with a bag. In your bag of tricks there is
ONE GUN
ONE BULLET
ONE DISPOSABLE BULLET PROOF VEST (you can use it once)
MONEY to purchase bullet and BPV.

Every night you can choose ONE action. Either to shoot, or to wear your BPV, or to buy a bullet, or to buy a BPV.

You must send in that action in a PM to BETA and Sygmassacre entitled NX "ACTION" (USER)

When you kill someone, you pick up their bag and the items in it.

Your mission is to kill them all! and be the last man standing!
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
4960epic wrote:
Wait wait wait
If you lynch me you are effectively lynching the weakest player, whoever killed hoodlum has a rbpv, and james ker has been proven to be a slickster by a MOD.