:)
  • 164 posts
  • Page 7 of 11
JamesKer1 wrote:
Because of the above vote, I would like to ask for a 12 hour day phase extension.
JamesKer1 wrote:
egirarde - Sep 22, 07:33 PM
I would like to ask that we deny that request.

Looks like it has happened unofficially.

I might as well go ahead and say this. I'm slickster, with no RBPVs, a Gun with no bullets, and two defensive vests gained from Kelly's death. Currently we are tied due to my day ability, since I switched a vote over to Egirarde. We will remain that way until I am killed at night or one of you is.

You both have seen my stock approximation list of Egirarde already, and please refer to it again. Break the gridlock, remove a threat, and kill me tonight if you want. I can't take two bullets one night and then another the final night. You have already beat me, so why not use me to help yourself and take out the competition?

Strat, I just hope you know you are next, and that Egi will be using one of three RBPVs tonight, if not shooting you. He's got the win unless you do something now.

And Black, don't fool yourself with the promise of final two Egirarde has been feeding you- why would you want to get that close and have no shot at winning?

I'm not sure what Egi has been telling you, but I'm not the bad guy here because I'm slickster. Wake up and see who is. There IS a reason he denied giving bag info- hes loaded and he's convinced you guys he isn't.
egirarde wrote:
Jamesker1 is the Slickster. Never forget. He has the power to change the vote and kill us all.
BETA wrote:
The town gathered together. all four members. Votes were written on ballots by james, egirarde, strat and blackshirts. The ballots were thrown into a hat. When the vote was tallied...
It was a tie!!
two for james, and
two for egirarde!
NO LYNCH.

Night phase. THIRTY SIX HOURS
Stratosphere wrote:
We should shot the slickster tonight
We all shot him, and one of us will kill him definitely
Sygmassacre wrote:
The town was too quiet. No one made a move to kill. The only ones out on the streets were the two sherrifs of the town. Beta and Sygma looked at each other and were happy they didn't have to pick up the body of some low life monger. But there is still a day lynch to look over so they settled in at the local jail to await dawn

Day time. Lets lynch
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ