4 train riddle. maybe others too
  • 381 posts
  • Page 6 of 26
tramadol wrote:
@cbt711
the... (click to show)
Matty wrote:
@tramadol and @CBT (click to show)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've heard that one before as well :P, so didn't answer.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
RIDDLE:

What is the next number in the sequence?

Stolen again, I couldn't get this one, I would be surprised if anyone can! Good luck!

SMALL HINT:

Spoiler (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

PsymonStark wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
tramadol wrote:
@Virtuosity98
got it by accident (click to show)
Matty wrote:
Mathematics is easy (click to show)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
tramadol wrote:
I just made this one up, hope it works okay.

In my natural environment, I have a finite lifespan and like you I shrink with age. You can capture me, see me, hear me & feel me, but you can't smell me or taste me. I can be very comforting, but also very dangerous. You can find me anywhere on the earth, and I have been around longer than the dinosaurs. What am I?
cbt711 wrote:
It was the match. Format of the question doesn't change the fact that you would have to light the match first.
cbt711 wrote:
@tram (click to show)
tramadol wrote:
Sorry cbt711
Spoiler (click to show)
Matty wrote:
@tramadol's riddle (click to show)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
For my number riddle, Psymon and Tramadol are correct! Matty, I'm sure your answer makes perfect mathematical sense (I have no ide what you're going on about :P), but it's NOT the answer to the riddle! "A HUGE coincidence!" I think that my "SMALL HINT" should have encouraged you to go for a different way of thinking and a different answer.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
@Tramadol:

Spoiler (click to show)
Day Actions: