Have a cool idea? Suggest it here!
  • 778 posts
  • Page 51 of 52
benmarcp wrote:
not the same map, of course those are 2 suggestions
Hello. I am watching you.

I am ALWAYS watching you
aeronautic wrote:
Hoodlum is currently working on a France map.
You can find it here.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Already done, The Last Kingdom takes place in Great Britain & Ireland, The map from The Witcher could be cool tho.
If you die when there's no one watching then your ratings drop and your forgotten,
But if they kill you on their T.V. you're a martyr and a lamb of god.
LT_Rager wrote:
Harry Potter / Marauders Map would be so fun! And the style is already basically picked out.
aeronautic wrote:
Harry Potter / Marauders Map would be so fun! And the style is already basically picked out.
The map from The Witcher could be cool tho.

I don't know these maps, do you guys have examples of them or links to them?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Looks like there are lots of possibilities with this, I was refering to Northern Realm map, when i have more time to spare i will try to find some more specific images
If you die when there's no one watching then your ratings drop and your forgotten,
But if they kill you on their T.V. you're a martyr and a lamb of god.
Kochst wrote:
ProblemChild96
Already done, The Last Kingdom takes place in Great Britain & Ireland, The map from The Witcher could be cool tho.

yeah but it was be cooler to have regions specific to the show -- Bebbanburg, Winchester, Mercia, etc
aeronautic wrote:
@PC96, there were a heck of a lot of different maps on that link.
I found one that said The Witcher Map, which was in the name of the link.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/ff/19/98ff194b1e1d04970765bec72417c1ee.jpg
Is this the one that you are referencing?
sarahd wrote:
setec_astronomy
maureen314
We would love to make a brain map! Based on neuroanatomy

co-sign!
Anna_annA wrote:
sarahd
setec_astronomy
maureen314
We would love to make a brain map! Based on neuroanatomy

co-sign!