Have a cool idea? Suggest it here!
  • 870 posts
  • Page 51 of 58
aeronautic wrote:
Hoodlum is currently working on a France map.
You can find it here.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Already done, The Last Kingdom takes place in Great Britain & Ireland, The map from The Witcher could be cool tho.
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
LT_Rager wrote:
Harry Potter / Marauders Map would be so fun! And the style is already basically picked out.
aeronautic wrote:
Harry Potter / Marauders Map would be so fun! And the style is already basically picked out.
The map from The Witcher could be cool tho.

I don't know these maps, do you guys have examples of them or links to them?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Looks like there are lots of possibilities with this, I was refering to Northern Realm map, when i have more time to spare i will try to find some more specific images
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
Kochst wrote:
ProblemChild96
Already done, The Last Kingdom takes place in Great Britain & Ireland, The map from The Witcher could be cool tho.

yeah but it was be cooler to have regions specific to the show -- Bebbanburg, Winchester, Mercia, etc
aeronautic wrote:
@PC96, there were a heck of a lot of different maps on that link.
I found one that said The Witcher Map, which was in the name of the link.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/ff/19/98ff194b1e1d04970765bec72417c1ee.jpg
Is this the one that you are referencing?
sarahd wrote:
setec_astronomy
maureen314
We would love to make a brain map! Based on neuroanatomy

co-sign!
Anna_annA wrote:
sarahd
setec_astronomy
maureen314
We would love to make a brain map! Based on neuroanatomy

co-sign!