• 84 posts
  • Page 6 of 6
periwinkle wrote:
I also like to play them as a test game. After a few trials I would have a good sense if it is balanced or not. It's the only way we will truly know. Also, I certainly don't expect to have upto 9 players....I actually tried putting 9 caps on this thing and it wasn't working....so I decided to try 2 players first and work our way up.  Having some caps is better than none. :)  I think we can get there.
The_Bishop wrote:
I agree to test the capitals and can't wait for it actually!
However it's always better with capitals placements to collect multiple suggestions and compare them.
The map is security locked and we do not want to edit it 20 times unlocking and re-locking each time (a wrong edit might cause bugs to the games in progress) so better to have clear ideas and edit it only once.

It would be interesting also to see some suggestions for 5 and 6 players possibly. I know it's hard with this map, but let's try!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
Well, if no other suggestions are coming, I think we can implement those proposed for 2, 3 and 4 players.
Anyway it's hard to do more than that in such a special map!

REQUEST: Can some Programmers or Admins or Head Cartographer unlock the map for me, please? So that I can implement the new capitals.
Matty wrote:
I unlocked the map for you, please remind me again to lock it when things are tested and work :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
New capitals implemented. I also came up with placements for 5 and 6 players :)

So I resume all here:
2 cap's (click to show)
3 cap's (click to show)
4 cap's (click to show)
5 cap's (click to show)
6 cap's (click to show)
periwinkle wrote:
cool...gonna try them out and i'll get back to you :)

it's ok if we can't get the 7-9 caps...as long as we have some...to make it interesting!
The_Bishop wrote:
Playing cap's on this map is quite interesting, but be careful, often you cannot come back home!