map submission
  • 80 posts
  • Page 6 of 6
The_Bishop wrote:
God_of_War
I read this thread. Why is Georgia called Alabama? Alabama is to the west of where Alabama is currently being called Alabama.

I domt recall Alabama shifting its entire state to the west and I believe Georgia was actually larger and gave their land to Alabama. 

Indeed, agreed, the only possible name for that territory is Georgia (not Alabama).
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
God_of_War wrote:
Is this going to be fixed? The folks from those states have a hard enough time trying to point to their nose. 
Hi there!
Hoodlum wrote:
i need to be motivated to fix this. i can't be bothered reading, so if someone could just post a pic of the map and write what is meant to be where for me to follow along easier, i may get it done sooner than later. i don't want to keep making edits either, so while your at it, if you find other mistakes, point those out too.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
from a quick read. i see that alabama is suppose to be georgia.
unfortunately i lost the original edit, so it's a matter of manipulating some pixels, and finding the font or something similar
i have edited the image aswell as edited the name in the database. u may need to clean your cache to see the new image.
it will be an effort to rename others, so if it's not that big of an issue, im not gonna bother :)

Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
God_of_War wrote:
It's okay. I really don't want to nit-pick as the map serves the purpose and maybe there are some elephant fans that enjoy being a little more Eastern on here.

I will say though, that on this map and on the USA map.... in the famous words of Lloyd, "That John Denver's full of shit man"
Hi there!