• 80 posts
  • Page 4 of 6
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
The_Bishop wrote:
Good.
Before Aero saying it, I think on the Mexican mountain range, the last most eastern little mountain should cover a portion of the territory divider (between Cahuila and Veracruz), just like the other mountains do, otherwise it seems see-through.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah, I thought about just deleting that one, didn't look like it needed to be there

Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum is online.
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Hood.

It looks good to go to me... have you decided on the Caps?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
I've posted my latest attempt of caps previously. if bishop or psymon could please have a looky for approval or have better ones :)

2-4 (click to show)
5-9 (click to show)
Hoodlum is online.
naathim wrote:
For 2p, seems like Florida gets a bit of an automatic poor start. Easier to block in.. Maybe a N/S cap orientation vs. an E/W? Yucatan and Ontario maybe?

5p could be more even. Perhaps Arizona to California, although that limits movement options for that cap. Putting it into British Colombia would be better. And then NY to Maine.

Other than that, looks good to me.

Hoodlum wrote:
ok. implemented those capital changes in the editor - latest image uploaded. i'll leave the generate cards & publish to aero..chur
Hoodlum is online.
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Hood, excellent job as always.

I'll go and check it now and make it Beta when I get home from work. Chur !
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Very nice mountains and beautiful map.
Congrats Hood!
Hoodlum wrote:
This is the final version ready for beta? The Ontario/Quebec territory divider line by the lake was slightly moved west to make it more intuitive.
Beta ready version (click to show)
Hoodlum is online.
aeronautic wrote:
I have made this Beta.

Congrat's on another great map Hood.
Axobongo wrote:
its really a good map, if not just a great map. one game played and i liked the flow of paths,, exceptionally how i like it, interesting inner and outer regions, quirky in some parts but still connected, some tight squeezes but with some alternate routs..

(the river barriers must mean either its set in the past, before bridge technology , maybe pre-colonial, or perhaps in the future , after mass disaster and rising rivers bring us back to more primitive, bad at bridge building era's)

Anyways, i hate to criticize the look of it, its marvelous, a real beauty. but i can say something about my taste concerning the water, were i the artist,.. first i love the color, and wouldn't change it, but i would want the water just one more step, to make it sparkle little,,

aeronautic wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback Axo.

Things like suggestions of graphic development, really needed to be said over the many weeks that the map is in development.
Beta, is usually the stage where we only alter what doesn't work or that affects game-play / game-log.
The_Bishop wrote:
Sorry for saying this, Hood. The map is great! But I find Artic region and East Canada a bit too similar in colour.
I'm a bit confused in game which territories belong to one and which to the other one. I think East Canada should be a bit darker.