Experimenting / Learning
  • 587 posts
  • Page 32 of 40
Hoodlum wrote:
Med States, just a dabble idea but has some support, just needs the head cartographers nod. :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
I've made a post on the Med States thread to ask for feedback on the change.

For me, the Western Sahara & Morocco region needs a tad of yellow to make the light blue into light green... to separate it from the blue sea.
I also preferred the original Title over the new Title, only because the new one is too Glaring.

If you make any amendments, please post the original above it for reference, as I have done in my post.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
Arctic Circle

wanted to add a few more territories in Greenland for southern movement = 34 territories - also a restyle - it plays fun 1v1

Spoiler (click to show)

100% view
Hoodlum wrote:
ARTIC CIRCLE
going for icy textures, new colour palette

Spoiler (click to show)

100% view
dough_boy wrote:
I like it! Is that light green on the right really 3? Can't remember the rule, but you have to defend all 4.
Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy
I like it! Is that light green on the right really 3? Can't remember the rule, but you have to defend all 4.

yup. if i calculated it properly.

Guide for Region Bonuses

The standard formula that is used on the site to determine the Region Bonuses is taking the Number of territories /3 + Number of territories to defend /2.5. If this formula is hard to understand or if you are experiencing other issues with it then you can always turn to our cartographers for help. Whether you round up or down is determined by any other factor that you can think of that affects how easy or hard it is to hold the region.
Hoodlum wrote:
Frame - texture edits GC
Spoiler (click to show)
100%
ProblemChild96 wrote:
finally a map thats harder to expand on, not so many small areas, keep up the good work hood
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
aeronautic wrote:
I like this map "The Gold Coast" and the style of the last one "Arctic Circle" although quite circular in game-play.

Suggestions:
Title to read "Gold Coast", I don't think the article is needed.
The trees in Springbrook look like they have a definite connection path through to Tallebudera Valley, perhaps put another tree on the border (colour change) and another somewhere along what looks like a path.

Did you design the Arctic Circle yourself or is it from an existing map?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
yup i re-designed the arctic circle from what i had initially, which was mainly a gameplay edit.
100% view
gameplay has changed a bit and kept going with the circular theme with scandanavian tones etc.
Hoodlum wrote:
Filled in some trees. Changed the title from The Gold Coast to Gold Coast.

As a local, we usually say we live on the gold coast, or The GC. Gold Coast doesn't sound wrong however..
similar to Philippines and The Philippines.

Spoiler (click to show)

100% view
Hoodlum wrote:
another dabble with axis and allies
Spoiler (click to show)
100% view