81 territories
  • 210 posts
  • Page 11 of 14
Fendi wrote:
The mountains are good and fit with the map but could you unsharpen them just a tad, preferably to the same level as the ones in the previous version.
Other than that great work. This map really looks amazing.
The_Bishop wrote:
Maybe it still need the final touch...
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
Here is the complete list of the territories in alphabetic order for the ease of input them in the system.
It also shows the capital associations.

Italia . territories (click to show)

aeronautic wrote:
Here are better mountains in my opinion.
Italia 15 (Previous) (click to show)
Italia 16 (Latest) (click to show)
LOL
The_Bishop
If you find a misspelling I will leave my country and go to live in France!
I always need inspiration and Fendi, you do it every time. Just when I think it's good, you make me do it better.
If this turns out to be the final version of Italia, I would like to give special thanks to Vexer for his help and suggestions throughout and to Matty and naathim for sticking with us as the map progressed, giving valuable necessary feedback.
Thank you also everyone who commented and suggested.
This was The_Bishop's idea and creation, I just applied my quite limited graphic abilities to make it how he directed it to be.
If it wasn't for working on such maps, I would know nothing about map making, but I am glad to be a part of this now and love the graphics & creation side of it.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
BETA wrote:
wow. once u see the latest. well.. just wow. great work
PsymonStark wrote:
Now those are mountains... great job aero!

And Bishop, is it just me or Forlì has no ` on the map? ;)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
I'm not sure if the map is okay for creating in the Cartographer section yet (See Latest version above).
If the graphics part is accepted, The_Bishop has listed all the territory names and Capital positions above and we are good to go.
Here is the direct link to a PNG copy of the map without circles.
http://www.the-inkstore.co.uk/frame/Italia-map.png

Oooh! I think Corsica would be the best option when you move to France The_Bishop !!
p.s. I don't know how to make a ` . Please advise if required.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
By the way some fonts have ì very similar to i. Honestly at that size I am not able to discern the difference.

In any case, don't worry, I am already in France!
PsymonStark wrote:
@Aero Copy & paste: Forlì.

@Bishop You got me squinting at 2 mm of my screen for a minute trying to discern (then I zoomed in), so you better be in France :P
aeronautic wrote:
Okay, done on Italia 16 & Italia-map. Refresh your screen to see changes.
(Edit, saves another post) It is quite defined and easy to see the Forlì on my computer.
The_Bishop wrote:
Okay, now has been fixed. Forlì with the correct spelling. Thanks aeronautic.

It was more readable with the incorrect spelling though.
At this size ì seems to be l
PsymonStark wrote:
Indeed, thanks aero :) It's easy to see now, but I didn't know how the ` was before you posted it, and as Bishop said, many fonts have very similar i and ì characters.
Vexer wrote:
PsymonStark - Sep 16, 11:11 PM
Now those are mountains... great job aero!

Ditto

It looks good to me. This is impressive work.

I went ahead and uploaded the image so you guys can get started on the inputting.