• 57 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
armstrong101 wrote:
So come on Ely. I'm ready for my sham confession. What do you want me to say? Please Please. You want me to beg and grovel, I'll do it.

Please Please. I've been a bad boy. Tell me how to repent.
What am I on? I'm on my bike.
armstrong101 wrote:
OMG. I see the light! What I did was wrong!!!

(Ely, this is your cue to lift the ban)
armstrong101 wrote:
Look at that. So I join a game with kitoos, the guy who complained against me. And he insults me.

https://dominating12.com/game/968109

20 Jan, 23:53
kitoos: You have no idea how this works @red player

This comes after I was eliminated. There was no chat prior to his useless comment. Is that being respectful to me? It was unwarranted, unhelpful, and rude. He should be banned. 

20 Jan, 23:51:15
armstrong101 was defeated by kitoos.

armstrong101 wrote:
elysium5
as long as you continue to pretend you don't understand why, it will not be lifted.

So come on Ely (your name wouldn't happen to be Sandra B. would it?). 

What do you want me to say? I've already admitted to being a bad boy. I need you to tell me exactly what you want to hear so that I can remove the shackles you have placed upon my soul. I want to show penance. What should I do to get by your ego so that I can go back to normal play?
armstrong101 wrote:
So I agree to exactly copy and paste whatever it is you want me to say. You say it, then I'll say it, verbatim.

That has to be acceptable to your ego right? I mean, I'm agreeing to repeat ANYTHING you tell me to say. So that has to satisfy you right?

Go ahead. I'm politely requesting the verbiage you want to hear from me. It's what you want to hear. I'm ready to give it to you.
elysium5 wrote:
Not up for discussion in the forums so if you want to discuss it, please do so via PM. You really shouldn't resort to insults to try to prove you "want to show penance."

If this is just going to continue in the current fashion, this thread will likely be closed.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
armstrong101 wrote:
But there have been very tangible benefits for this being aired this way.

Matty found a site improvement. And you even said this thread is good didactically.

elysium5
The only reason I am even discussing this here is because I think it is good for everyone else on the site
armstrong101 wrote:
If you want me to crybaby in a PM, I'll just stick with the ban.

But I'll be clear. The ban is a sham! And you know it. You have nothing on me other than your belief. If I wanted to delay the game, I would have delayed the game.

You're a disgrace to fair moderation!
elysium5 wrote:
People will still be able to read it but your spamming me with insults isn't really contributing to any positives so leaving it open seems counterproductive at this time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
armstrong101 wrote:
Well, the neutral observer who opined (Alex) felt the ban was unwarranted. What does that tell you?
armstrong101 wrote:
elysium5
as long as you continue to pretend you don't understand why, it will not be lifted.

elysium5
Not up for discussion in the forums so if you want to discuss it, please do so via PM.

Then PM me what I should do to have the ban lifted. You first. After all, if you are going to publicly air "as long as you continue to pretend you don't understand why, it will not be lifted.", it is only fair that I reply publicly. You mention remediation publicly, you'll get a public reply.
elysium5 wrote:
This is just twisting things around again. I PM'd you first and instead of responding there, you chose to post my message here in the public.

Now, you are just trolling and I will not discuss this with you here any longer.