Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 17 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

KNOCKOUT ROUND 01 (click to show)

KNOCKOUT ROUND 02 (click to show)

SEMI FINALS (click to show)

FINALE (click to show)

This tournament will be seeded match ups according to previous match winnng form in tournaments. Teams with the most wins will start at opposite ends of the tournament set up for potential epic finals rematches

Registered Teams for this tournament (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Hood!
It's a shame that HutTrain haven't entered, I don't think we've played them yet.

I think we were seeded 1st anyway, I am counting 9 points total; 4,1,1,3.
We didn't enter Team Tournament 1, so that's from tournaments (0,2,3,4)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
thanks lparsona & nickadabubble for joining the last spot - (point's earned from tournament 0) default name - Wild Cards

elysium5 wrote:
I think your solution to the dilemma with a wild card spot was perfect, Hoodlum.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Hoodlum wrote:
hmmmm anything can happen! Tournament 4 winners Knighty Knight are eliminated, and low seed MechMasters continue on to the next round.

Tournament 3 winners DOMINATION INC true to form notch another step closer to the T.O.C title......

Hoodlum wrote:
oooo, we have one finalist..

Alpha Dogs .....

Hoodlum wrote:
Congrats to T.O.C winners MadMen!!

Tournament points awarded to each.

Game 01 = 16
Game 02 = 22
Game 03 = 27
Game 04 = 28

+93 each for being the tournament winner
aeronautic wrote:
Congratulations Guys! It's nice to see that the team that beat DFA went on to win the championship. (Bows)!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.