Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 20 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
D12-MatchMaker.com PLAYERS LOOKING FOR PARTNERS (Future Tournaments) (click to show)

Season Two Tournament One
[image]
Teams (click to show)
Tournament Bracket (click to show)
Round 1 Game Links (click to show)

Round 2 game links (click to show)

Round 3 links (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
ok. gonna use this site for keeping track of things for myself. it doesn't require any sign up, i have added all participant team names and used the seed shuffle for the first round. Maybe this site will be useful for further seedings. I will create the games, and add teams manually into their games, choosing their most preferred colour from their stats, (if preferred colour taken, will use next preferred colour and so forth). Premium members will get first in positions due to unlimited game spots in the first round. Non prem teams, try and leave a game spot open for the tournament. If you don't have an available spot, join when as soon as you can so as not to hold up the tournament. For following rounds, If your team is ready to start and waiting for an opponent, you can get first colour choice, providing you have an available game spot to use (non prem).

I will at sometime draw up a usual bracket with game info, but you can see your position and progress here

*Because the tournament organizer (Hoodlum) has added players manually, players may not be aware that the game started. so for the first turn only, turns may be extended.
Remember, this is double elimination Lose twice, your out! ... 1 map (balkan peninsula) used for all advancing rounds.

Good luck guys!
SpamFree wrote:
Lol will Trump's Wall be a no-show?
Interesting site.
Nice job Hoodlum :thumbs:
I'm too lazy to use it, but others will ;)

(Still wish links opened in new tabs like the Good Old Days :( )

Hoodlum wrote:
@spamfree it's only me (tournament organizer) using it, adding teams manually, updating results. It's quite convenient. All anyone has to do in this tournament, is play their game. :)
Hoodlum wrote:
Tourney Bracket Update (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
In for tournament 2
GrandMasters @Hoodlum @GM_DarKDoLL
(eliminated tournament 1)
Antonis_xania wrote:
Once again great job Hood!

i think the draw in the 4 tournaments should be random using the site you found and only in the last tournament the draw should be according to wins
Hoodlum wrote:
Season Two Tournament Two Teams

Team 01. GrandMasters @Hoodlum @GM_DarKDoLL
Team 02. Legal Immigrants @ruffrider @Donald J. Trump
Team 03. MechMasters @GM_CSH @andymech
Team 04. KnightyKnight @TP_Knighty @KOE_Doja

Donald J. Trump wrote:
Team 02. TrumpRiders @ruffrider @Donald J. Trump

Could we change our team name to: "Legal Immigrants"?
Hoodlum wrote:
@ Donald - changed name
@ Lazer - Teams/players in current tourney will have to wait to be eliminated before signing up for this tournament, so that we can encourage new teams to particpate. There will be 4 tournaments anyway, so likely there won't be much (if any) for joining new tournaments.